Odonovan

Creston, CA · View map

About Odonovan

Odonovan is a Country Rock band started in 2013 with lead singer Tylor Bundy, drummer Ben Bundy, Jesse Baker on lead guitar and Jake mei on the bass. The band has won multiple music awards and has played over 70 events from private parties,weddings and benefits to full concerts, opening for national acts such as American idol season 9 finalist, "Casey james" and 80's Rock Band "Great White"... They play original material mixed in with todays current hits and even WRITE CUSTOM SONGS FOR PEOPLE AND BUSINESSES! The band knows how to get the boots stompin and they offer a more intimate acoustic performance aswell. Craig "Lunch Box" Hill of KZOZ says "This band has a clash of country and rock that America has been waiting for" and Glenn Starkey of NEW TIMES MAGAZINE says "Odonovan looks like they should be opening a stadium show for Garth Brooks"! Odonovan "outlaw" was the first album released on April 1st 2014 and is available everywhere that music is sold online.

12 Reviews for Odonovan

12 Odonovan Reviews

M
Michael

Married on 12/06/2015

These guys are a great band. Very professional and talented. I'd definitely recommend them for any event. Read more These guys are a great band. Very professional and talented. I'd definitely recommend them for any event.

L
Laurie

Married on 12/05/2015

Awesome band and love all their original music. We have used O'Donovan numerous times at our winery and the music was just perfect. We plan to use them again in the future. Laurie Kelsey Co-owner/GM ... Read more Kelsey Co-owner/GM Kelsey See Canyon Vineyards

User6090988

2+ years ago

I loved having these guys! I honestly really enjoyed this band. Quality music, and personality. I gave a 5 star rating because I didn't have any complaints. Everything was exactly the way I wanted it ... Read more and when I wanted it. A group of fine young men. They love what they do, and made the special day truly something special thank you guys.