Odyssey Events VT

Bridgewater Corners, VT · View map

About Odyssey Events VT

Odyssey Events is a wedding planning business based in Bridgewater Corners, Vermont, that serves a large surrounding area. The owners, event planner Linda and cooking instructor, Ted, have managed restaurants, nightclubs and even a farm in their 30 years in the planning and management industry. Now, at Odyssey Events, Linda and Ted focus on the details and organization of your wedding day while you sit back, relax, and enjoy the celebration from beginning to end.

As the former owners of a nationally acclaimed restaurant, Linda and Ted of Odyssey Events are both seasoned in handling couples’ every want and need as they plan the wedding of their dreams. Their wedding planning services include budget analysis, event design, guest list creation, and vendor referrals. Odyssey Events also offers day-of coordination, partial planning and full planning services for civil unions, destination weddings, and cultural and religious ceremonies.

Hi, I'm Linda, and I've spent most of my life taking care that others have a good time. I love what I do and with years of experience planning events on private estates and in my own restaurant, I know weddings are all about you!

I can take the back seat, listen, and advise if necessary (so you avoid any unaware hazards ahead) or I can take the lead and help you make decisions from all the wonderful choices that lay before you.

Having managed an estate farm, I know something about farm to table and barn affairs--all the rage! Elegant or rustic I can deliver farm to table in spades.

I also can oversee food and wine so even your fussiest of foodies are happy. From choosing musicians, florists, and help with design to overseeing caterers and all the remaining logistics so you need not have a care, I will help make your day—the one you have been dreaming of—a beautiful, and fun reality.

(Until now most of my events have been private affairs, with discretion used for social media or publicity, so you won't find me in publications for my planning capabilities, but I can provide contact information for praise in this regard.)

1 Reviews for Odyssey Events VT

1 Odyssey Events VT Reviews

M
Mother of the Bride

Married on 08/04/2018

Linda and Ted make for an amazing team.

With year's of experience in the hospitality industry, it was gift to have them on board with planning our daughter's wedding. Vendors vetted by them were top notch, every detail thought of and ... Read more attended to by this generous and kind duo, making for a dreamy wedding that will stay in our hearts forever.

Odyssey Events VT FAQ