Odyssey Transportation

Chicago, Illinois · View map

About Odyssey Transportation

Odyssey Transportation LLC is a limousine company located in Chicago, Illinois. Odyssey’s goal is to ensure your transportation is a perfect fit for the number of passengers, time of day and rigors of your planned journey. The company guarantees that their vehicle match will exceed your expectations. They recognize that there is nothing worse than having complications with transportation on the day of a big event.

Odyssey Transportation LLC offers high-quality service options to each couple. They have a number of vehicles types within their fleet, including motor coaches, sedans, shuttles, standard limos, stretch limos and vans. Driving services are available for multiple locations, one-way trips and round trips. Previous customers have commented on how responsive and professional the team at Odyssey is.

4 Reviews for Odyssey Transportation

4 Odyssey Transportation Reviews

S
Sarah

Married on 09/17/2017

We highly recommend Odyssey Transportation! They are so affordable and fantastic to work with! I have had some not so good experiences working with transportation companies, but I could not have had a ... Read more better experience with Odyssey! Two days before my wedding I panicked and realized I didn't have a large enough bus for the night trips. I worked with Jennifer and she was so incredible. She made multiple suggestions on what we could do to fix the issue and helped me find the most affordable option. We were able to get everything worked out and on the day-of everything went so smoothly! Their buses are so clean and the drivers are so friendly and very punctual. We highly recommend Odyssey!

User6065959

2+ years ago

Dan was so helpful and so responsive. We used them for our wedding party transportation as well as the hotel shuttle transportation. Super affordable, the bus was clean and very nice. Allowed a cooler ... Read more on the bus. Super happy we chose to use them over a trolley, especially in the winter months.

J
Jennifer

Married on 06/13/2015

This is an area that we didn't plan well. We left it till the last minute, and then had to scramble at the last minute. Big issue for us was that we only needed transportation for two hours, and most ... Read more places in the city charge a boat load, with a 3-4 hour min. I refused to pay a ton of money for something we weren't going to use, so we were very happy to find Odyssey, they offered such a great rate for their limo bus, that we just couldn't pass up! They were there on time, took us around the city and dropped us back off. No muss, no fuss! I would book them again in a heartbeat for a big party!