Of His Fold Photography

Concord, CA · View map

About Of His Fold Photography

Of His Fold Photography is a wedding photography business based in Concord, California. Rita Santos, owner and photographer loves capturing her clients' wedding days. From the first dance to the last, she is there to shoot every lovely and intimate moment. Infused with creativity and natural light, her work is simply stunning, romantic and ethereal. She loves giving her clients an impeccable collection of high-quality and vivid photos they can cherish for a lifetime.

Of His Fold Photography understands the importance of capturing a wedding's most special details. They know how hard you worked to make this day memorable and they are sure to never miss a moment. Services include:

• Additional hours

Crystal
Crystal

Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing photographer!

My husband and I were so excited to book Rita as our wedding day photographer. Rita is a natural talent and her work is amazing. She captures the moment beautifully. Aside from her professionalism she ... Read more was truly so easy to work with and sweet. Rita responds quick to any questions and on the day of the wedding she made us feel so comfortable while taking photos. I would love to work with her again in the future and would highly recommend her to anyone!

D
Devon

Married on 09/01/2018

Rita and her team were absolutely amazing! I knew as soon as I was engaged that I NEEDED her to do our engagement/wedding photos. For our engagement photos she travelled to Yosemite with us in order ... Read more to take our dream photos. We have gotten nonstop compliments about them ever since. At our wedding she didn’t let being 8 months pregnant slow her down a bit. She is so easy and comfortable to work with and at the end of it you get absolutely incredible photographs to cherish for a lifetime. I couldn’t imagine our wedding without her!

K
Kristi

Married on 10/28/2017

Rita may be tiny but she sure is mighty with a camera! From our pre-wedding meeting to the day of, Rita was amazing. She totally nailed our vibe and made us feel super comfortable taking all kinds of ... Read more pictures. We loved having her capture our big party and highly recommend her services.