Off the Beaten Path Wedding

Billings, MT · View map · Visit website

About Off the Beaten Path Wedding

Off the Beaten Path Wedding is a full-service wedding photographer and planner based in Billings, Montana. They love to work with adventurous couples who are interested in outdoor locations, from large weddings to backcountry elopements, and everything in between. Led by partners Alicia Pettys and Neal Hines, both avid lovers of the outdoors, these two combine their talents to bring planning and photography under one roof for those who desire a unique Montana wedding.

Off the Beaten Path Wedding offers different wedding packages that vary in amount of services and price. Couples looking for an outdoor wedding have found the answer with this duo. Add photography services to your wedding planning package for a discounted rate. Their services include:

• Day-of coordination

A
Featured
Allison

Married on 10/13/2018

Alicia and Neal are an amazing team. We hired them for wedding "day-of" coordination. From the time we hired them, they were attentive and a true set of team players. Coming from a bride who is very ... Read more Type A, Alicia fit into our style of organization, brainstorming, and "get stuff done" attitudes. With living in Bozeman, having this team from Billings help out was the best choice for us with the steep/inflated wedding business here. I would recommend this team 10-times over for any wedding coordination needs.

C
Charlotte

Married on 10/05/2018

My fiancé and I won an engagement shoot through these guys! They are wonderful people. Very kind and and thoughtful and extremely fun people. I can’t wait to book them for my wedding planning and ... Read more wedding photography. I will highly recommend them to everyone! Thank you Neal and Alicia for capturing the most perfect pictures for us!

Maggie
Maggie

Married on 09/22/2018

Fun and footloose

We got the whole package from Off the Beaten Path, both planning and photography, and couldn't be happier. I was finishing grad school while trying to plan our wedding, and Alicia and Neil were a ... Read more welcome and fun break to studying. They made planning our wedding fun, and the day of was everything we wanted and more. Our pictures turned out great, there are too many to choose from to give to our family! I really love Neil's style, as it's different from traditional wedding photographers. He really pays attention to light and timing and sees what no one else does.