Officially Yours!!

Pleasanton, CA · View map · Visit website

About Officially Yours!!

Officially Yours!! has been conducting weddings in the Pleasanton, California area for over 35 years. With experience in almost every area of the wedding industry, Steve draws on his background to craft celebrations that are respectful and reflective of the couple. Officiants who have the same values as Steve are available through Officially Yours!!, ensuring that each officiant is passionate about providing a memorable wedding experience.

Specializing in non-denominational religions, Steve and his fellow officiants build each ceremony to fit a couple’s unique and individual needs. This means they are able to assist in writing customized vows and incorporate traditions or rituals that are important to a couple. If desired, they can also provide counseling services. Officially Yours!! is able to conduct ceremonies for civil unions, interfaith ceremonies, and both single-religion and non-religious ceremonies.

72 Reviews for Officially Yours!!

72 Officially Yours!! Reviews

E
Featured
Emillie

Married on 07/15/2018

Officially Yours and Steve deserves more than a 5 stars. Steve made our wedding extra special. We couldn’t have asked for a better officiant. Great communication, great moments during ceremony, ... Read more overall just a wonderful experience. Please don’t hesitate to hire officially yours and Steve of course. You will not be sorry. The team is great and Steve is amazing on what he does. You rock, Steve. Thank you much for the wonderful ceremony you did for us and my family and friends.

Kyle
Kyle Healy

Getting married on 03/04/2021

The help we needed!

I reached out the Steve at officially yours because I A. Needed help writing my ceremony B. Our first time officiant needed some coaching Steve delivered on both. Steve was always easily reachable and ... Read more reachable and provided me awesome feed back in writing my ceremony. I provided him with a rough draft and he sent back his recommendations the same day. After the wedding, I have many people tell me it was the best ceremony they had ever heard. He also coached our officiant on delivery techniques and really made him own his speech. Amazing job and I highly recommend Steve for any and all officiant wedding needs.

Chrissy
Chrissy Wolfman

Getting married on 11/05/2020

Top Notch Professional

Plan to be Wowed worked with Steve on a recent wedding. Steve was punctual, professional, and on point. Steve is great at what he does and is very knowledgeable which makes clients feel more at ease ... Read more with the ceremony planning process. Steve was responsive to emails and followed the timeline and details perfectly. Guests were impressed with his ability to make the ceremony feel close knit.