Ogenio Films & Photography

Oranjestad, AW · View map · Visit website

About Ogenio Films & Photography

Ogenio Films & Photography is a videography and photography company located in Oranjestad, Aruba. Specializing in cinematic and documentary style wedding videos, Ogenio Films & Photography provides its clients with professional and high-quality services to capture the moments that matter on their special day.

Offering a range of services, Ogenio Films & Photography works closely with their clients to discuss ideas and create a custom wedding package to best suit their big day. Ogenio Films & Photography professional videographers and photographers can capture every aspect of the day, from getting ready to leaving the dancefloor. Every memorable moment can be captured and looked back on in years to come. Videography services include high-definition videos, drone footage, a highlight video, multiple cameras, and raw footage. Photography services include engagement shoots, family shoots, and proposal photography.

14 Reviews for Ogenio Films & Photography

14 Ogenio Films & Photography Reviews

Sjarlaine
Featured
Sjarlaine Everon De Windt

Married on 07/21/2018

Foreveron wedding

BEYOND PERFECTION! Lino is amazing at what he does! He was able to captivate all of the important moments on our wedding day and it was all natural, nothing posed. His editing style created a ... Read more wonderful video that we consider wedding video masterpiece, I got married in July 2018 and till this day I still get chills every time I see the video and people are still talking about how amazing the video came out!  He captured the essence of our wedding day, like they say, he really knows how to "capture the love."  We are truly happy with his services.  We are pleased to recommend Lino to anyone.  He is really great at what he does and did an outstanding job and was most easy to work with, most professional, listen to your requests and gets the job done exceeding our overall expectations. He deserves all of the credit he can get! Thank you Lino, and this was definitely not the last time you will be hearing from us! Link to our wedding video: https://vimeo.com/312185013

G
Geoff Measel

Married on 03/16/2019

Great experience

We had family pictures done while on vacation and the results were amazing. Lino has a great eye and was extremely patient with our family to catch just the right shots. Read more We had family pictures done while on vacation and the results were amazing. Lino has a great eye and was extremely patient with our family to catch just the right shots.

E
Elisa Tang

Married on 11/24/2018

Top of the line

Experience was great, Ogenio Films exceeded my expectations , and the short film was exactly what I wanted Read more Experience was great, Ogenio Films exceeded my expectations , and the short film was exactly what I wanted