Oh Darling Event Hair and Makeup

Madison, AL · View map

About Oh Darling Event Hair and Makeup

Located in North Alabama, Oh Darling is a freelance hair & makeup company ready to work with you on your special day!

13 Reviews for Oh Darling Event Hair and Makeup

13 Oh Darling Event Hair and Makeup Reviews

Vicki
Vicki

Married on 06/02/2018

Absolutely Wonderful

Lori Adgate was a wonderful addition to the vendors we chose for my daughters wedding! She is kind, professional, and a joy to work with........ I highly recommend her! Read more Lori Adgate was a wonderful addition to the vendors we chose for my daughters wedding! She is kind, professional, and a joy to work with........ I highly recommend her!

K
Keri

Married on 07/01/2017

I am SO glad that I found Lori! I could not have asked for anyone better-her prices were very reasonable and I loved that we got to do a trial run before the wedding to give me peace of mind that it ... Read more would turn out like I had envisioned. Lori is so kind and made sure that I truly loved what she was doing. She made my wedding day so fun and peaceful while getting ready because of how efficient, organized, but also caring her and her team are. They really make you feel special and excited for your big day! My hair and makeup held up great throughout the whole day too and I cannot say enough how glad I am that I booked her!!!

A
Amanda

Married on 06/03/2017

Lori was amazing! I had to plan the entirety of my wedding from out of town and I am so thankful I found Lori. Not only was she prompt in responsiveness, but she was flexible and willing to work with ... Read more with my last minute wedding schedule. She listened to every request I made and fulfilled those requests perfectly. Her passion for her profession is apparent and she was a blast to work with. My vision of how I wanted to look as a bride were completely surpassed, I have never felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day. If I could give 10 stars I would, thank you so much to Oh Darling Event Hair and Makeup!!