Oh Miss Chic

Seattle, WA · View map · Visit website

About Oh Miss Chic

Oh Miss Chic is a floral design and wedding event planning company operating out of Seattle, Washington. Female owned and operated, this business turns intangible ideas and expectations into elegant physical, visual concepts. With experiences in fine art and other special event planning, this team of enthusiastic professionals aims to honestly represent their clients in each event they accomplish. Carefully considering every client’s particular preferences and styles, Oh Miss Chic conceives of inventive weddings true to the couples that they celebrate. Couples choosing this wedding planning service can expect coordination services bolstered by bespoke, bright, and tasteful floral design.

Offering bilingual services and Asian-inspired concepts, Oh Miss Chic’s professional model is informed by excellence in organization and artful execution. They also provide the following:

• Availability for ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners
  • Partial or full planning options
  • Day-of direction, timelines, and to-do lists
  • Guest creation and coordination
  • Vendor referrals
  • Design and decor configuration

4 Reviews for Oh Miss Chic

4 Oh Miss Chic Reviews

Jilyne
Jilyne Higgins

Getting married on 09/03/2020

Better that we could ever imagine!

Chien and her team took the vision and concept of our event and made it into an extraordinary reality! BETTER THAN WE COULD EVER IMAGINE! Every single detail was planned with intention and no detail ... Read more is too small. We whole-heartedly trust this team to create beauty and magic.

Philip
Philip Huang

Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding in May on Mercer island

Great service. Very responsive and had lots of great ideas that fit what we wanted. My now wife and I had way more fun than we expected on the day of. Would recommend 10 out of 10. Read more Great service. Very responsive and had lots of great ideas that fit what we wanted. My now wife and I had way more fun than we expected on the day of. Would recommend 10 out of 10.

T
Theresa Wang

Married on 05/18/2019

Above and beyond our expectations

Chien was incredibly helpful and communicative not just on wedding day but for months leading up to it! We hired Oh Miss Chic about 3 months out to do day-of coordinating and they did so, so much more ... Read more - from going over checklists with us, going a full hour away with me to look at linen rentals, calling all the vendors and making sure all the scheduling came together. On top of all that, the decorative vision and talent of the Oh Miss Chic team was incredible. Everything from the arch, the aisle and the welcome table blew me away. I am so glad we found Oh Miss Chic!!