Oh My Chocolate

Stevensville, MD · View map

About Oh My Chocolate

Established in 2000, Oh My Chocolate's gourmet chocolatiers have been setting the standard for top-quality, homemade confections in our region. From our award-winning caramel apples to our premium chocolate fountains, Oh My Chocolate spares no expense to provide its customers with the absolute best gourmet sweets for every occasion.

This means that every topping and every ingredient we use is the best available in the United States and beyond, and that every OMC product is hand-made and decorated by our talented and experienced staff.

In addition to the products available here on the site, Oh My Chocolate also specializes in customized favors and b
uffet assortments perfect for weddings, banquets, and other functions. Examples would include the hundreds of Baseball Apple favors we have made for the Baltimore Orioles and their associates, and our celebrated Bride & Groom designs available on a wide array of products in many shapes and sizes. When it comes to custom confections, our selection is limited only by your imagination.

And while we're on the subject of catered events, Oh My Chocolate's premium chocolate fountains are beyond comparison in the Baltimore/Washington area. Our heated, brushed-steel fountains cascade with the best American-made chocolate available. You have your choice of gourmet milk, dark, or white chocolate, and white chocolate can be colored and flavored in limitless combinations.

So whether you're looking for a few delicious delectables delivered right to your door or amazing additions to a catered affair, Oh My Chocolate is the solution.

14 Reviews for Oh My Chocolate

14 Oh My Chocolate Reviews

D
Deanna

Married on 07/27/2018

They did our favors for our wedding on 7/27/18. They were very responsive and helpful. They even dropped our favors by the venue so we didn't have to come and pick them up. PS their tiger butter is to ... Read more die for!

NancyCtoA
Nancy

Married on 05/12/2018

Oh My Chocolate is a store that our family would stop at on the way to the beach. When we were planning our wedding, we thought their chocolate apples would be the perfect favor for our guests - and ... Read more we were right! Bob and his team were super easy to work with and very responsive. They even attached the favor tags to the apples, so everything was ready to go once we got them to the venue. Highly recommend them!!!

User4858289

2+ years ago

Oh My Chocolate is amazing! We worked with Mr. Bob Greeno -- he provided us with the cutest favors for our reception, as well as our welcome basket. In addition, everything tastes DELICIOUS! The shop ... Read more is located in Maryland and we live in New York; even though our wedding is in August, all the items arrived in perfect condition as they were perfectly packaged. Bob was also kind enough to provide us with a sample favor so we can figure everything out with our reception venue, and attached our custom tags to the favors at no extra charge. Overall, excellent customer service and the best favors a bride & groom could ask for! Highly recommend!