Oh My Glam! Bridal & Lash Artistry

Cherry Hill, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Oh My Glam! Bridal & Lash Artistry

Oh My Glam! Bridal & Lash Artistry is a hair and makeup studio located in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. Owner and lead artist Melissa Gordon takes pride in using her skills and knowledge to accentuate her clients’ natural beauty. This team of professional hair and makeup artists offers on-site and in-studio services to help you look and feel your best for your wedding.

Oh My Glam! Bridal & Lash Artistry aims to lessen the stress of getting ready on your big day, providing a fun and memorable experience. The team’s extensive experience allows them to customize different looks to bring your wedding vision to life. Clients can avail of a variety of hair services, such as blowouts, extensions, hair trials, textured hair styling, and updos. In addition, the following makeup services are at your disposal:

• Airbrush makeup

Jackie
Jackie

Married on 07/13/2019

Legit the BEST!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about working with Melissa and Christina for my wedding day. I have been in 9 weddings myself & am VERY picky so she was the very last vendor I booked, because I ... Read more searched everywhere. The value that you get for lashes & airbrush included, I could not find anywhere else. We had the best time laughing during our trial and her calm demeanor on the big day was so helpful. I changed what I wanted to do for eyes that very day so I was a little nervous but omg she knocked it out of the park. I never felt so beautiful/natural as I did on that day thanks to Melissa! They also did amazing with the MOB and MOG who wanted very light yet romantic and soft make up. I will forever be a client and if I can give any advice book her NOW! You will absolutely not regret it.

C
Christina

Married on 09/08/2018

Melissa was absolutely professional, punctual and so sweet. She provided us with Christina for hair and her sister Jacklynn for makeup. They were so fast - got makeup and hair and 4-5 ladies done in ... Read more two hours, and it was flawless. Christina is the perfect hairstylist for every type of hair. My mom, my sister and I all have curly hair, but the texture for each of us is different. In spite of that, we all looked great. Even one of my bridesmaids who was convinced that her fine, slippery straight hair could not be styled, was pleasantly surprised. So impressed.

J
Jana Hoffman

Married on 07/28/2018

They do it all!

All in one beauty services from "Oh my Glam! " Oh my Glam did hair and makeup for my wedding and they were phenomenal! I also went to Melissa before my wedding for her to do eyelash extensions and a ... Read more spray tan and that was an amazing experience as well. I looked so flawless before during and after! Christina nailed the hair for me my mom and my bridesmaids. Especially with it being so hot and humid the day of my wedding ( end of July). The wedding party as well as myself all stayed in place ( hair and makeup). My eyelash extensions were still on and looking marvelous for my honeymoon in Mexico a few days later! I'm totally addicted to them and have been having Melissa refill them ever since. A great experience from the moment I texted Melissa. I definitely find that your get better service with the "mom and pop" type vendors. I used all small local companies for my wedding and everyone was great but by far the best wedding hair and makeup experience ever from Melissa and Christina!