Oh My Love Weddings

Cancun, MX · View map · Visit website

About Oh My Love Weddings

Oh My Love Weddings is a wedding planning company based in Cancun, Mexico. They are ready to help you plan your dream celebration, and keep the process as stress-free as possible. They believe that each wedding is as unique as the couple tying the knot, so they dedicate themselves to providing quality and professional services. The company is owned by two sisters, Cynthia and Bere, who work flawlessly together to ensure everything goes smoothly.

Oh My Love Weddings can provide assistance with planning your wedding ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. They are happy to offer full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination options. They can help with budget analysis and vendor referrals, and can design the entire event. Timelines and to-do lists are available to ensure that everyone is staying on track. The four planners at Oh My Love Weddings have experience with many wedding types, including:

• Civil unions

J
Featured
Jack

Married on 04/13/2018

Dear Bere, Thank you so much for organising the most fantastic wedding for Maria and me. It really was the wedding of our dreams. When we first started talking about weddings (a long time before we ... Read more we were engaged), we both wanted to have a wedding on the beach, near Tulum. I imagined a small affair, sometimes like the ones you see walking on the beach in Cancun. The one you delivered to us was much more spectacular - beyond what I ever could have imagined. From the moment you found the venue in the Grand Sirenis, I was confident that you were going to do a fantastic job. And you did. You and Cynthia obviously spent many hours getting all of our details exactly perfect. It was great spending time with you both in July 2017 as you were very professional, friendly and always seemed to know what we wanted. All of your suggestions were brilliant, whenever we had questions, issues or were undecided. The wedding itself really was the best night of my life. I was so proud to invite my friends from England and around the world to a beautiful chapel overlooking the Caribbean Sea. It was a unique location, especially for the British guests. Most had not even been to a beach wedding before and I don’t know what they were expecting. They have told me so many amazing things about the night. I know that everybody had a very fun time. Lots have said it was the best wedding they have ever been to. Everything was perfect – the food, the mariachis, the drink (enough wine!), the mezcal bar and the everybody dancing until 4am. Even Prince Harry’s and Megan’s wedding only finished at 2am! There are so many highlights but I think my two favourite parts were being introduced as Mr. and Mrs. Argyle for the first dance, with everyone standing up and clapping and, of course, the Sea Snake of Tequila!! Thank you both so much again for all your hard work. Jack

Sindy
Sindy Cuellar

Getting married on 02/04/2021

The best decision

Choosing Oh my Love was undoubtedly one of the best decisions we made for our wedding, the first best decision was to choose Cancun and the Panama Jack Hotel that exceeded all our expectations. Read more Choosing Oh my Love was undoubtedly one of the best decisions we made for our wedding, the first best decision was to choose Cancun and the Panama Jack Hotel that exceeded all our expectations.

M
Maria

Married on 02/22/2019

Amazing help while planning our big day!

Cynthia was so amazing to have as our day of wedding coordinator. We started working together a month before our wedding and her quick responsiveness helped keep me organized and at ease before our ... Read more special event. She was extremely efficient and made sure that everything was in order while also communicating these details with my hotel coordinator. The day of the event went off so perfectly in my eyes. Everything went as planned and I felt like I didn't worry about a thing. Her & Bere's communication and coordination between all of the vendors was amazing. I couldn't have asked for better help. They made me feel so calm and relaxed during this exciting and chaotic time!