Oh Snap Photography

South Weymouth, MA · View map

About Oh Snap Photography

I have been shooting weddings since 2012 and they have been my full time passion since 2016. No matter how many stories I have been asked to capture I still cry at every single one. The unique story that everyone has is why I completely fall in love with every couple I work with. It's just my personality I go all in.

As a photographer, my main aim is to be as unobtrusive as possible. For most of your wedding I will be a fly on the wall, hovering nearby, photographing moments as they unfold, instead of dictating where you should stand or what you should be doing. The only time I will step in to guide you will be during your wedding portrait session and family formals. My style is very laid back and stress-free. The best compliment I can receive is, "I didn't even know you were there!"

2 Reviews for Oh Snap Photography

2 Oh Snap Photography Reviews

N
Neda ans Steve

Married on 08/18/2012

I had a lot of fun at our wedding and I was able to relax knowing that OhSnap photography was capturing our moment. She was fun to work with, very professional and creative with her shots. She ... Read more remained very discreet and transparent throughout the ceremony. I would highly recommend OhSnap photography to capture photos of all the memorable events in life.

D
Danielle

Married on 08/04/2012

I have nothing but rave reviews for Joline's work and her attitude. When booking our engagement shoot, the weather was terribly uncooperative, but Joline made up for that. Her flexibility and ... Read more willingness to get it done was such a relief to this bride, who was very concerned about making it happen. And she did - she worked with our schedules, and the weather, to give us a breathtaking session. And when it came to our wedding day, we couldn't have been happier. She was on-time and focused, taking command of our group of friends and family, and giving us direction on where and how we should be to get "the shot." I adore our wedding photos, and still, to this day - nearly a year later - can lose track of time looking at them. Seriously - hours have passed while I've flipped nostalgically through them. She captured not just the feeling of that day, but the essence of my husband and mine's relationship. I have nothing but praise for Joline, and would recommend her, without hesitation, to anyone looking for a both a quality photographer and individual.

Oh Snap Photography FAQ