Oh Snap Studio

Merrimack, NH · View map · Visit website

About Oh Snap Studio

Oh Snap! Studio is a creative wedding photography company based out of Merrimack, New Hampshire. With a photojournalistic style, my goal for your wedding is to tell the story of you - from beginning to end - without leaving out any important details. Uniquely, I am available for both photography and makeup services throughout all of New Hampshire, northern Massachusetts, southern Maine and southeastern Vermont.
With Oh Snap! Studio, you can expect to laugh and smile as I do everything I can to make the day run smoothly. You deserve to be comfortable and happy during your wedding photography experience!

Oh Snap! Studio offers a photo gallery with all of their photography sessions, as well as rights to print, and travel within a 50-mile radius. Other services offered include:

• Makeup and Hair Services

Amelia
Amelia Joseph

Married on 02/24/2019

Highly recommended!

Jen was so great to work with! She was punctual, professional, and fun to work with! Read more Jen was so great to work with! She was punctual, professional, and fun to work with!

F
Felicia

Married on 10/13/2018

Jen is a 20 star out of 10

Jen is amazing! My husband and I hired her for our engagement photos and wedding photos and we are over the moon that we did. Jen did my make up for both photo sessions and made me feel like a million ... Read more bucks! She was very responsive, open to all of my photo ideas, and made my introvert husband extremely comfortable. We added a second shooter to our package and Jen made sure we had the best. We highly recommend her and will be using her again for our future photo needs!

C
Cathryn

Married on 09/09/2017

Jen was GREAT! We hired her to do our engagement shoot as well as our wedding ceremony and reception. She was very flexible, responsive, completed all tasks and delivered the final photos in a timely ... Read more manner. Would recommend!

Oh Snap Studio FAQ