Okemo Mountain Resort

Ludlow, VT · View map · Visit website

About Okemo Mountain Resort

Okemo Mountain Resort is a beautiful wedding venue space set against Vermont’s Green Mountains in Ludlow, Vermont. The unrivaled beauty of Okemo Mountain Resort draws couples throughout Vermont and beyond. The rural charm and full-service sophistication can be expected all year around, and the venue offers the perfect place to host rehearsal dinners, cocktail parties, garden ceremonies, and gorgeous receptions.

Facilities and Capacity

Okemo Mountain Resort offers a range of venue spaces to choose from that would make the perfect backdrop for your special day. Home to two exceptional reception venues and three outdoor ceremony sites that provide breathtaking views of the natural landscape, the Okemo Mountain Resort is an ideal pick for weddings hosting between 25 and 275 guests. The favorite event space of Okemo Mountain Resort is the Toll Gate Garden, which epitomizes the rustic elegance of Vermont’s natural landscape. Okemo Mountain Resort also offers charming hotel-style lodging with spacious rooms that are set right off the mountain.

The staff at Okemo Mountain Resort can help you plan and organize the small aspects of your wedding. They also offer a number of event items like altar and arches, chairs, tables, audio equipment, dance floors, barware, flatware, linens, china, glassware. Their staff provides a wide variety of event services, including:

• Event planning
  • In-house bar
  • Outside vendors
  • Wireless internet
  • Set up
  • Clean up

Cuisine

Okemo Mountain Resort is home to Coleman Brook Tavern, which features a wide assortment of mouthwatering “farm-to-fork” cuisine. If you’re a wine buff, their in-house award-winning sommelier can help you choose the best wines for your celebration. Some of the catering services they offer include buffets, desserts, outside cake, servers, cocktail receptions, hors d’oeuvres, plated dishes, and stations. As well as top of the line catering services, they offer bar services such as bartenders, champagne toasts, and the option of a cash bar, open bar, or limited bar.

11 Reviews for Okemo Mountain Resort

11 Okemo Mountain Resort Reviews

K
Featured
Kaitlyn

Married on 08/12/2017

Terry worked with you until a plan was in made! She was prepared for things that I wasn’t and was right there for me throughout the reception as she took me in the back to fix my makeup when she ... Read more noticed my mascara was a mess! She had everything we needed to fix the little things like my makeup as well as helping me when my bustle of my dress came apart dancing!

Allison
Allison Wilcox

Married on 08/17/2019

This has been a great experience this far!

So far everything has been amazing with okemo and the staff! The facility is beautiful and we immediately fell in love! Cant wait to have our special day here! Read more So far everything has been amazing with okemo and the staff! The facility is beautiful and we immediately fell in love! Cant wait to have our special day here!

H
Heather

Married on 10/21/2017

Terry and Melissa went above and beyond and then some for our wedding. I could not have asked for better wedding / event planners. Read more Terry and Melissa went above and beyond and then some for our wedding. I could not have asked for better wedding / event planners.