OKC Farmers Public Market

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma · View map · Visit website

About OKC Farmers Public Market

Oklahoma City Farmers Public Market is a historic wedding venue located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Built in 1928, this historic space provides a one-of-a-kind setting for your big day. As the city’s oldest and most unique event center, its unmatched architecture is guaranteed to leave a lasting impression on you and your guests.

Facilities and Capacity

Oklahoma City Farmers Public Market offers a stunning indoor space for the ceremony and reception of your dreams. The Market beautifully features 15-foot sun drenched windows that showcase views of the downtown Oklahoma City skyline, 30-foot ceilings, original 14,000-square-foot maple floors–creating the largest dance floor in the state–and a mezzanine that allows guests to casually linger while enjoying the best view of the action taking place below. Its amenities include a 1930’s deco bar, portable stage, tables and chairs, and private dressing rooms and bathrooms. The venue can host up to 1,500 guests.

Oklahoma City Farmers Public Market provides many wedding-related services to give you a seamless and stress-free experience. With the convenience of in-house event planning, their professional staff will cater to your every need to ensure your event is what you have always dreamed it would be. You have the freedom to create any occasion that will truly be remembered. Casual or elegant, large or small, the choice is yours. The venue will custom-tailor your event to suit your every desire. They will provide all needed barware and glassware for your event. There is ample parking space as well as wheelchair access for your guests.

History

Oklahoma City Farmers Public Market first opened its doors on June 16, 1928 on the site of the Delmar Gardens Amusement Park. Since then, its become one of Oklahoma City’s premier event centers, playing host to concerts, antique trade shows, weddings, sporting events, roller derby games and much more. It is the only facility in Oklahoma City that is on the National Register of Historic Places.

28 Reviews for OKC Farmers Public Market

28 OKC Farmers Public Market Reviews

M
Featured
Maddie Stout

Married on 06/22/2019

The Public Market was amazing!

Everyone at the OPFM was so helpful in making our day special! Marlena was always quick when responding to my many questions and so helpful through the entire planning process. She also made the day ... Read more run so smoothly and did nothing I didn't approve of beforehand. So happy we chose this as our wedding venue!!

K
Kenzie Frazee

Married on 06/01/2019

The experience was exceptional!

The OKC Farmers Public Market was the perfect place for our wedding ceremony AND reception. The staff was so easy to work with before the wedding and when we showed up for the rehearsal the day ... Read more before, the chairs, tables, stages etc were all set up exactly as I had requested. The string lights on the ceiling and back wall are the perfect addition and make the wedding pictures look gorgeous. I had so many of my guests compliment how beautiful the venue was and how shocked they were too see how amazing the room looks with just minimal decorations. I would HIGHLY recommend this wedding venue. It was perfect!!

K
Katie Harris

Married on 05/25/2019

So easy and fulfilled my every wedding wish!

The Farmers Public Market is an amazing venue for several reasons: 1) it's a great value for your money 2) the staff is incredibly communicative and helpful, and goes to every length in order to make ... Read more your wedding day special and flawless 3) the light wall makes the best backdrop for your photos 4) they have 2 frozen machines so you can do frozen margs and frosé!! 5) you can accommodate any wedding size with one larger room. When I started wedding planning I had no doubt in my mind that the Farmers Public Market was the right space for us. Throughout every interaction the staff proved further to me that I was right in following my gut. I loved our wedding there and I would gladly do it again. THANK YOU GUYS!!