Oksana Miro Photography

North Port, FL · View map · Visit website

About Oksana Miro Photography

Oksana Miro Photography is a well-loved wedding photographer based in Providence, Rhode Island that services the Tampa Bay area and beyond. Oksana Miro Photography loves weddings almost as much as she loves photography, and is always honored to attend the weddings she photographs. Specializing in natural and photojournalistic styles, Oksana Miro intends to capture photos that, when you look back, make you feel like you're reliving your special day all over again.

Experience
Oksana Miro bought her first DSLR when she was a teenager, and spent her high school years in a dark room perfecting her practice. Since then, she's had her bags packed and ready to go to any wedding that calls; she travelled to 13 different cities last year alone.

Oksana Miro wants you to be absolutely thrilled with your photos, and her company. With that in mind, she provides several photography services to keep clients happy. These services include:

• One event per day
  • Slideshows
  • High-resolution images
  • Second shooter
  • Engagement shoots and wedding portraits
  • Albums and digital files
  • Save-the-date cards

20 Reviews for Oksana Miro Photography

20 Oksana Miro Photography Reviews

A
Featured
Alina

Married on 05/25/2017

WOW! Talk about finding a gem! She was amazing. Not just me but my now husband ;) loved her also! Not only that.... My sister passed away shortly after the wedding. Oksana took the time to get me ... Read more her portrait photos. Also took the time to pray for us and contact us to make sure we were okay. Talk about going above and beyond. Photo quality was AMAZING, I feel truly blessed! We ended up using her for our business portraits shortly after wedding. I think she is our photographer for life!

serena
serena

Married on 06/23/2019

Highly, Highly Recommend Oksana!

I had a bit of a struggle choosing the right photographer for my wedding in Newport, RI at Belle Mer, on Sunday, June 23. Being as picky as I am, but not wanting to drop $10,000 on a photographer, it ... Read more was hard to find someone in my price range with the skill I was looking for. Enter Oksana. While browsing instagram for local wedding photographers, I somehow stumbled upon @oksanamirophoto . What a blessing that was!!! I immediately contacted her and requested to meet. She turned out to be a lovely, joyful person who I knew I would be so happy to have photograph Alberts and my most special moments! For our engagement session, we opted for something unique and true to us by making pasta together in our house and having Oksana photograph it all! Her enthusiasm and excitement to do something different made our session so much fun and the photos came out beautifully!! Our family and friends could not stop commenting on how amazing they were. Finally, the wedding day came (only two days ago)!! Oksana and Pasha (another fantastic photographer who she brought with her as her partner for the night; who Albert can't stop talking about how great he was with him and his groomsmen!!) were the perfect duo for us. We could not have had two better people photograph us on our big day!!! Their warm, positive energy, bright, happy personalities, their organization and willingness to get any photo we wanted, and their professionalism and perfectionism was beyond amazing. We cannot thank them enough for all of the hard work they did and we cannot wait to see all of the photos. (Oksana got several to me already for instagram posts and to hold me over while she edits and combs through everything and they are PHENOMENAL!) Thank you Oksana and thank you Pasha for everything! We had a blast with you guys and we are so, so happy!! To anyone reading this, if you believe that your photographer is an extremely important part of your big day (which they are), then I highly, highly recommend that you choose Oksana to capture all of your special moments. They will be beautifully captured forever! Thank you again, Oksana! We will be recommending you to everyone we know!

G
Galina

Married on 05/25/2019

Oksana is truly amazing at what she does. I tagged along on a family session with her and was amazed at how relaxing the whole experience was. She makes you feel comfortable and safe (a huge deal when ... Read more it comes to the already stressful nature of a wedding day!) and brings out the best in her clients. She also shot some portraits of me at a local coffeeshop, and I couldn't be more happy with them. These are the first photos I've had taken of me that I both love and think are reflective of who I am! She has more than enough experience and technical expertise, but more importantly, she'll document you and the details of your day in the most beautiful way, and make you feel completely comfortable while she does it. You cannot go wrong with choosing Oksana Miro Photography.