Old Hickory Golf Club

Woodbridge, District of Columbia · View map · Visit website

About Old Hickory Golf Club

Old Hickory Golf Club is an upscale golf course and wedding venue located just outside of Washington, D.C in Woodbridge, Virginia. With a spectacular ballroom on-site, your guests will have an elegant place to dine and dance as you celebrate your newfound marriage. The various indoor and outdoor ceremony space options will give you the freedom to throw the wedding of your dreams, no matter the season or weather.

Facilities and Capacity
With a maximum capacity of 220 people, Old Hickory Golf Club is the perfect setting for small to medium-sized wedding day celebrations. Say “I do” on the venue’s patio as you and your guests overlook 18 holes of rolling green hills. During the fall season, the lovely trees surrounding the golf course bring red and orange accents for a vibrant and breathtaking wedding day. Old Hickory Golf Club’s ballroom will be the perfect place for dining and dancing with its large windows, natural sunlight and Victorian, walnut trimmed bar. No matter what you imagine your wedding day to look like, all 3,600 square feet of Old Hickory Golf Club’s event space can be altered to fit your style and vision.

The team at Old Hickory Golf Club understands that each and every couple’s love story is unique. That’s why they’ll go above and beyond to make sure every detail of your wedding day is perfectly fitted to you. From a custom catering menu to on-site event rentals, outside vendors and more, you’ll be able to customize your wedding day to represent you. Old Hickory Golf Club’s services include:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Cleanup
  • Parking
  • Wheelchair access

Cuisine
From passed hors d’oeuvres to plated meals and buffet lines, the catering team at Old Hickory Golf Club is happy to customize a wedding day meal that fits your vision. Some of their most popular menu items include:

• Baked crab and artichoke dip
  • Charcuterie boards

N
Featured
Nicole

Married on 09/01/2018

We could not have been happier with the choice to have our wedding at Old Hickory Golf Club. The first time we viewed the facility we knew that it had the look we wanted (and had the size to host our ... Read more large wedding). When we eventually saw the venue fully set-up, we were blown away with how perfect everything looked. However, as great and as beautiful the venue was, we were even more blown away by the outstanding level of service that we received. Every interaction we had with the folks at Old Hickory demonstrated how helpful, flexible, and on top of things they were. Specifically we'd like to highlight Michelle and Diane. Every step of the way Michelle made things so so easy. She went out of her way to listen to and understand our requests to make them a reality, and ensure that we had the wedding of our dreams. It was some of the best service we have ever received and we cannot sing her praises enough. One specific example relates to our wine selection. Our families are huge wine drinkers and we had a number of special requests. Even though they were not part of the usual package, Michelle worked to get us what we needed and even got one of our favorite wines! Michelle was always there answer questions and to make sure things went smoothly, including suggesting some things she had seen that worked best in the past (many times things we didn't even think about yet!). It took out so much stress from the planning and day of knowing that we had someone as capable as Michelle making sure everything was going smoothly. Diane was there the day of the wedding and went above and beyond to help us, including driving us between two different picture sites since it was a little rainy. We were in such good hands with her! Finally, we have to mention the food. Oh my God the food. It was AMAZING. Our families, in addition to loving wine, love food, and they could not stop RAVING about how great it was, which is high praise indeed. Pick Old Hickory, you won't regret it!

E
Erica

Married on 11/03/2018

Couldn't have asked for more.

Old Hickory golf club was amazing. My wedding went off without a hitch. Michelle worked with me on the menu and was more that happy to swap something due to allergies or accommodate us by letting us ... Read more bring in some Kimchi and Kimbap. Diane, the day of coordinator, set up just like I imaged and kept us on time. We got some beautiful shots due to her. Our Bartender, Randy, kept the drinks flowing and more that happy to assist in anything. Our servers, Taylor, Enrique, Nikki, and Carlos, were on top of everything. The Chefs, Matt and Domingo, cooked a great meal that my guests enjoyed so much. My mom is a picky eater and she really enjoyed it. Robin, the supervisor, made sure I didn't need for anything. The team at Old Hickory really made me feel like my wedding mattered to them. Everyone was very impressed with the venue and I'm very happy I picked them for both my ceremony and my reception.

Z
zahra

Married on 09/23/2018

Six Star VA Wedding Venue in the DMV

My sister had her wedding here about a month ago (I helped with the planning massively). I honestly could not recommend a better venue. Aside from the gorgeous scenery, perfect lighting (especially ... Read more during the day), ample parking, the best food (especially the chicken peanut skewers), beautiful buffet presentation (all the guests were so impressed with the food), the team there was AMAZING. To me the team is the most important factor when choosing a venue, they can really make or break an event and this this case they really really made it perfect. They were so helpful, responsive, always available before and during the wedding (I went a few times to test the music, speakers, discuss the layout (they were full of really helpful ideas), they were SO accommodating and calm and kept checking up on my sister and all the guests it was unbelievably helpful especially during such a stressful day and they honestly went above and beyond. I cannot stress how happy I was and the guests (and more importantly the bride and groom). Also they have beautiful spots to have photos taken (a massive patio, a cute mini bridge with a mini waterfall and lake, gazebo, and lots of greenery). I would highly recommend this venue based on location, value, and the team.