Old South Vintage Rentals

Lincolnton, NC · View map

About Old South Vintage Rentals

We are Old South Vintage Rentals, the first vintage rentals company serving Charlotte, North Carolina as well as the North Carolina high country and the triad.

We have a true devotion for all things vintage and antique and we are here to bring your vision & our passion to fruition. {It's what makes our hearts feel blessed ?}

Old South Vintage Rentals was founded by Samantha Campbell Mason, bette r known as "Sam", a born hunter {of antiques, that is} and vintage admirer. Much time has been spent and many towns have been traveled to by Sam and her husband, Cody, to add only the most unique and sought after pieces for their curated vintage collection. Sam loves designing, creating,
and crafting & Cody is a master craftsmen, so no matter what your needs are for your special event or photography session you can be sure to adore what this dynamic duo will bring to the {vintage adorned} table.

3 Reviews for Old South Vintage Rentals

3 Old South Vintage Rentals Reviews

User5315516

2+ years ago

Working with Old South Vintage Rentals was such a pleasure. I couldn't have loved her rental options more. She has impeccable style and taste and I found the most unique items to choose from. We went ... Read more with the ceremony doors for our outdoor wedding and the bistro chairs for our ceremony. The price was great and totally worth it to add some unique style to our decor. Highly recommend, I love everything she carries!

H
Hillary

Married on 05/18/2014

I LOVE THIS VENDOR! I knew I wanted a beautiful place for my cake to be displayed. I contacted Sam early in the planning process and she was very helpful in letting me know what she offered and at ... Read more what price, and stayed with me the whole time. I ended up renting a wine barrel bar and a beautiful vintage dresser for my cake and I couldn't have been more pleased with the way it looked. They added the perfect final touches to my perfect day. The rental process was super easy to navigate, and the delivery, set up, and pick up went off without a hitch. I am looking forward to using Old South again when I throw my next big party.

User4871460

2+ years ago

I uses this business for decor rental and for day of wedding director. Samantha did a good job but the venue was so spread out I felt like she should of had an assistant for this venue. Obviously she ... Read more couldn't be in 2 places at once but she should have told me after seeing the property she would have to hire extra help. She was a delight to work with though.

Old South Vintage Rentals FAQ