Olde Dobbin Station

Montgomery, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Olde Dobbin Station

Olde Dobbin Station is a historic Banquet hall in Montgomery, Texas complete with both indoor and outdoor spaces. From the exposed brick to the high wood ceilings with metal beams, this venue is perfect for any couple seeking an industrial vintage style for their big day

Facilities and Capacity
With a maximum capacity of 534 guests, this Olde Dobbin Station is ideal for a couple seeking a big wedding with plenty of space. Whether you are looking to have your ceremony, reception, or both at Olde Dobbin Station, there are many options for you and your future spouse to choose from. Olde Dobbin Station has a chapel, an outdoor ceremony space, and McCoy Station, which is the main events venue as well as the largest of the three buildings. McCoy Station has maintained the character of the original building and has been restored to highlight its unique architecture. This historic venue also has a beautiful bridal suite along with a Grooms quarters, for you and your future spouse to prepare before the main event.

Olde Dobbin Station offers a variety of services for you and your guests to make your wedding a breeze. These services include the following:
8 a.m. to 1 a.m. rental (17 hours)

• Tables and chairs for reception halls
  • Outdoor ceremony sites with white chair seating
  • Climate controlled indoor reception sites
  • Climate controlled chapel
  • Basic PA system with microphone
  • Spacious restrooms
  • Parking lot
  • Clean up services after party
  • Day before rehearsal (If ceremony site is available)
  • Day before decorating (If hall is available)
  • Bridal/Engagement portrait availability

86 Reviews for Olde Dobbin Station

86 Olde Dobbin Station Reviews

S
Featured
Samantha

Married on 05/05/2017

I was actually very blessed to grow up with Olde Dobbin Station literally in my backyard. So when I became engaged in November 2016 I knew where I wanted to have my wedding at. With a little ... Read more persuasion towards my father I was blessed to be given the wedding of my dreams. My parents loved the idea of having everything there already. They had a bar set up along with bartenders and security which is a separate purchase but is totally worth it. My parents didn't have to go out and search for alcohol or bartenders or security. Along with all that there was a bridal sweat to get ready in and a groomsmen quarters for them to hang out. They have a full kitchen that you can use or store stuff in. We got to pick the vendors that we wanted, but ODS have amazing vendors that do a lot of business with them and know the facility inside and out. If you get a chance to go to one of there open houses I highly recommend it. Carrie is the owner and Brittany is her GM those ladies will go above and beyond to make it the wedding of your dreams. They will be honest and flexible and help you make the hard decisions, like on where to put little amount of money here or you might need a tad bit more there. If your working with a very limited budget don't worry this venue needs no decorations or lighting at all. The venue itself is beautiful inside and out. There are several options on this property to actually have your wedding at. Right now I know the rustic/ barn weddings are a big craze, but that's the neat thing with this building it was actually built in the 1800's by Conoco Philips it was utilized as an pump station to pump oil to Conroe to Navasota. Eventually it became a banded in 1954. Years after with several different owners the McCoys purchased it and turned it into one of Texas's premier wedding venues. My husband and I wouldn't have changed one decision we made about our wedding, we were truly honored and blessed to have had our wedding at Olde Dobbin Station.

Tessy
Tessy Grillo

Married on 06/18/2019

Phenomenal Venue!!

My daughter now lives in Austin, but grew up near Houston and wanted to get married in or near Houston. When she started searching for venues, Olde Dobbin Station was the only facility she even wanted ... Read more to look at because they could hold more than 200 guests and she loved the photos on the website. Well, I have to tell you, the pictures do not even do the place justice. Her wedding was this past weekend and the beauty of the venue far surpassed our expectations. Not only is the place beautiful, but the acoustics in the building they use as the chapel are phenomenal! Everyone ohh and ahhed over the place! The reception hall is somewhat divided by three arches, so the dinner was served on one side of the room and the dance floor took up the other. Carrie and Brittany were so easy to work with and the staff on duty the night of our wedding was helpful and efficient. Look no further for the perfect venue to hold your next event...Olde Dobbin Station is the place!

Lynsey
Lynsey Curry

Married on 06/04/2019

ODS is THE best!

I am so grateful to have been able to book my wedding at such a beautiful, one of a kind wedding venue! Not only was the character of the chapel and reception hall unlike any other venue, ... Read more Carrie(owner) and Brittany(manager) were unlike any other too. From the time I booked to the day of my wedding I felt welcome, important, and that they had everything taken care of! My guest count was 180 - and there was PLENTY of space. For the quality of the venue, owners/managers, the size of the space, the cost is priceless (which it is actually VERY affordable)! I can't thank Olde Dobbin Station and their team enough for such an easy and FUN experience. My wedding day was everything I could have imagined it to be and it all came to life because of ODS!