Olde Towne Special Events

Marietta, GA · View map · Visit website

About Olde Towne Special Events

Largest Special Events Facility in East Cobb .....

Olde Towne Special Events is an elegant ballroom wedding venue located in Marietta, Georgia. From the outdoor Gazebo to the ballroom, this venue gives couples the chance to use both indoor and outdoor spaces for their special day. Book now with Olde Towne Special Events for your Southern wedding!

Facilities and Capacity
With four dynamic spaces to choose from, couples can host a wedding with up to 400 guests. Dance the night away in the ballroom, equipped with iridescent glass chandeliers and French doors. Use the outdoor terrace for cocktail hour, and enjoy the Gazebo located in the outdoor garden.

Olde Towne Special Events is a full-service wedding venue with on-site catering and event coordination available. Their services include:

• Food and beverage services
  • Parking
  • Setup
  • Wheelchair access

Cuisine
Select from a variety of serving options for your event, including buffet, family style, hors d’oeuvres, plated and stations. Inquire with this vendor to learn more about cuisine options.

Location
This venue is located in Cobb County, only minutes from I-75 in the heart of East Cobb.

32 Reviews for Olde Towne Special Events

32 Olde Towne Special Events Reviews

S
Featured
shelly

Married on 06/23/2018

My husband and I had our wedding at Olde Towne last month, and now that the craziness of the wedding planning as come to an end, I decided to sit down and tell the world what an amazing experience we ... Read more had with Olde Towne. When I was "venue shopping," I encountered so many issues just because I simply couldn't find a venue that had everything we wanted. I seriously felt so defeated because we visited so many different venues in Atlanta trying to find the one we truly wanted. The moment I stepped into Olde Towne I was blown away. I remember thinking that I couldn't believe it had taken me so long to find this place. The venue itself is gorgeous, it offers completely separate rooms for cocktail hour and reception. Let me start off by saying that from the moment that I contacted Olde Towne, Jenni, which was my contact, was so helpful and responsive. She was truly a blessing because everyone knows that planning a wedding isn't easy, but when you have someone like Jenni who truly answers all questions and is so helping and responsive ALL THE TIME, it truly makes your experience that much better. I can say that she truly made my wedding preparation effortless with all of her help and for that I am truly grateful. The day of the wedding was completely AMAZING! I can't say it enough; everything was just perfect. The execution of everything was beyond amazing and perfection. We had a Gazebo ceremony take place and was beyond beautiful, and after it was decorated with all of our florals, it was even more than I expected. Olde Towne was extremely accommodating in allowing us to take pictures all over the venue, even out by the pool. Jenni and Olde Towne staff are definitely beyond amazing and will make certain that your day is everything you want it to be if it is in their hands to do so. Oh, and the tasting is the best; food was phenomenal! I truly recommend the spinach and artichoke dippers and crab stuffed grouper. Great experience!

H
Holly

Getting married on 05/20/2023

We held our inaugural Valentine's Ball at Olde Towne Athletic Club and it was wonderful! Jenni was so accommodating to our many changes. The servers and bartenders were polite and professional. This ... Read more This is a fantastic venue for events.

Pam
Pam Thompson

Married on 08/03/2019

Fabulous Event

We hosted our annual fundraiser at Olde Towne and it was amazing. Jenni and her staff went above and beyond. The food was awesome - spinach and artichoke dip was very popular. Can't go wrong with the ... Read more mashed potato martini bar either. From the set up, to clean up, the staff was always friendly and helping in anyway they could. Bartenders kept the drinks flowing. Cant wait to be back again next year.