Olena Photography Studio

Tampa, FL · View map · Visit website

About Olena Photography Studio

Come in for your studio photoshoot or we can come to you! Olena Photography Studio - Tampa Wedding & Portrait Photographer is a wedding photography studio in Tampa, Florida. Olena considers her photographic style to be artistic, fun and refreshing. She creates a natural and lighthearted atmosphere, helping you relax so that she can capture natural poses and candid moments.

Olena Photography Studio provides many wedding photography services, such as high-res images, engagement shoot, bridal portraits, trash the dress photo session, custom designed books and albums. She offers many ways to preserve and display your wedding memories with photography items such as:

• Albums
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Thank-you cards

Areas Covered

Olena Photography Studio is based in Tampa, Florida. The photographer also provides services to weddings in Clearwater, St. Petersburg and Sarasota, Florida. She is also available to travel for destination weddings.

15 Reviews for Olena Photography Studio

15 Olena Photography Studio Reviews

M
Featured
Michele

Married on 05/20/2012

Olena Photography was a joy to work with. Her creativity is the key to her success. There are many photographers out there, but none as memorable as the shots Olena delivers. I look forward to the ... Read more next event that I can hire them again.

User4757162

2+ years ago

Olena was so pleasant and easy to get along with. She was very flexible with our schedule and took every picture we ever wanted and more. They all turned out so beautiful and clear and the colors were ... Read more amazing! Couldn't have asked for anything better, and her prices are extremely reasonable as well!!!

D
Dawn

Married on 12/01/2012

My husband and I and all my friends and family cannot believe the quality of our pictures. Everybody who saw them said WOW, including myself and I am super picky! Olena has great attention to detail, ... Read more got the images back to me super fast and also worked very hard in getting our wedding book made to perfection! I feel so blessed to have had her as my photographer! Her creativity in all her images in second to none! She really is the best and shes super nice and easy to work with! Her team is TOP NOTCH!