Olga Montilla Stylist

Punta Cana, DO · View map · Visit website

About Olga Montilla Stylist

Olga Montilla Stylist is a professional wedding hair and makeup studio based in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. Olga Montilla, founder of Olga Montilla Stylist, has been offering an exclusive wedding styling experience to brides on their special day for over eight years. Olga Montilla Stylist is committed to creating unique looks that accentuate the natural beauty of the client and make them feel spectacular on their big day.

Olga Montilla Stylist offers professional wedding hair and makeup for brides and bridal parties on their special day. In addition to hair and makeup styling, this salon also offers manicures and pedicures, microblading, and hairdressing. Additional services offered by Olga Montilla Stylist include airbrush makeup, false lashes, updos, massage therapy, hair trial, and tanning services.

9 Reviews for Olga Montilla Stylist

9 Olga Montilla Stylist Reviews

Laney
Featured
Laney

Married on 05/01/2019

Amazing work!

Olga and her assistant Nuaela did a fantastic job with hair and makeup on me, my mother and 4 bridesmaids. She is a truly talented artist and would recommend her in the future. Thank you Olga and ... Read more Nuaela!!

Kristen
Kristen

Married on 08/07/2019

Amazing bridal hair and makeup!

Olga did my hair and makeup for my wedding along with a few of my bridesmaids. I loved my makeup and got tons of compliments on my hair. All of my bridesmaids looked gorgeous. She was very easygoing ... Read more and flexible to work with as well. Highly recommend

Julia
Julia Cedeno

Married on 02/09/2019

Love Olga and all that she does!

It was a last minute decision to make our ceremony in DR. Though I was extremely excited, I was also terribly nervous about all the preparations and, most of all, about the make up. It was very hot ... Read more and I as a possessor of a very sensitive skin with all these imperfections was looking for someone who can take care of it. Thanks god I found Olga! What she did was just beyond my expectations! It was beautiful, very harmonic, looked natural and lasted so long. Look through her works and you will see that she is very attentive to the details and always highlights each girl's beauty with her make up. I loved it! Highly recommend!