Olga Polo Photography

Loveland, OH · View map · Visit website

About Olga Polo Photography

• Hey, I'm Olga!

I have more than 100 weddings behind my back and would be honored to help yours. I'm the owner of Olga Polo Weddings and Cincinnati based but I travel for weddings worldwide. Oregon, NYC, California, South Carolina, Colorado, India, etc. Whenever my clients call me I'm willing to travel.

One of the reasons I enjoy being a wedding photographer because I'm inspired by connection, family, and love. When I'm not taking pictures I have fun exploring new places, visiting museums, reading books or planning my next trip (seriously, if you’re having a destination wedding somewhere amazing like Europe, Iceland, New Zealand, or Hawaii contact me for special pricing!)

All I ask of you is to be yourself and let me operate the camera. Let emotions take over, and I'll be there to capture it. If you would like to know about me, or my prices, I'm always up for a coffee (it's on me) or Skype date if we're too far away.

Since you are inquiring about a wedding or engagement photography, be prepared to tell me EVERYTHING because I love to listen and I want to get to know! The more details, the merrier.

I capture the wide range of emotions that tell your love story. I'm always moving around your venue to make sure I cover your decor, guests, and special moments. I'm flexible and easy-going. I go with the flow when needed and take charged when needed to take important family and wedding portraits. My services include:

Additional hours
Wedding portraits
Unique wedding albums
Incredible prints
Amazing vibe

P.S. I'm THE BEST with pinning boutonnieres ;)!

8 Reviews for Olga Polo Photography

8 Olga Polo Photography Reviews

I
Featured
Iryna Scarola

Married on 02/21/2018

Amazing!!!

I have many great words to say about this photographer and her job. AMAZING! I’m very excited about captured our emotions in all pictures. The photos are just out of this world and tell the story ... Read more of our day so perfectly. Great experience and would recommend to others. Don’t book your wedding until you have booked Olga Polo Weddings by Olga Polo- you need her for your wedding!

T
Tatiana Kahl

Getting married on 04/04/2021

Outstanding work, super professional and creative

Olga is an outstanding wedding photographer. Super professional and personal. She did an amazing job at capturing our wedding! The first look, ceremony, family photos, and bridal party photos turned ... Read more out extraordinary. I have looked at them over and over again! She really did a great job at capturing the moment of the reception. She was able to get a lot of guest photos that I am super excited to share! Olga is absolutely amazing at what she is doing, she truly has a special talent and a creative eye, plus super easy to work with! We would recommend her to everyone! Thanks, Olga, for creating such a special memories for us!

Kelsey
Kelsey Erickson

Married on 07/19/2019

Beyond my expectations

Olga Polo is the absolute best. Her gallery of pictures online and the pictures from her Instagram confirm that. What those things don't show you is how amazing she is to work with. I have never met ... Read more anyone more passionate about their job. She makes the entire experience so fun. From the moment she entered my hotel room on my wedding day, I felt energized. Her energy is absolutely contagious. She helps you relax and makes you smile genuine smiles with her compliments and interactions. Her attention to detail makes for amazing photographs. She is creative with her poses and gets so excited about the things she sees through her lenses. Words cannot even capture how amazing it was to work with her. If you are considering her for your wedding or other lifestyle photography need, you better book quickly. I am absolutely lucky and thankful to have worked with her on my wedding day and will continue to book her services for any other photography sessions that arise in my lifetime.