Olive Juice Studios

Rochester, MN · View map

About Olive Juice Studios

(I Love You) photography by Scott and Kelly Schoeberl.

Olive Juice Studios specializes in candid, photojournalism style photography. A team of 3 photographers work every angle to capture the joy you share with the people you love.

Olive Juice Studios is a first-ever Diamond Award recipient for "Outstanding Wedding Photography" by Minneapolis/St. Paul Magazine and considered one of the nation’s "Top 100 Most Influential Wedding Photographers" by MODwedding.

1 Reviews for Olive Juice Studios

1 Olive Juice Studios Reviews

D
Darcy

Married on 05/25/2007

The Olive Juice team delivers all the normal wedding photos as well as a lot of candid shots that are excellent memories of the day. Their shots are very artistic and beautiful. They do a lot of ... Read more preparation beforehand...scoping out the church, a good site for the group shots, etc. The Olive Juice team is also a very fun group of people so they're only going to make your wedding day better. :) Our package included the rights for personal use of the photos, a few larger photos, and an album. One special thing about Olive Juice Photography is that what you're buying is the rights for personal use of all the proofs. So when I got my photos (which were awesome, BTW), we created a screensaver based on those photos. I know a lot of people end up with a photo album they rarely look at so for me this was the way to go. I love these photos and I look at them all the time!

Olive Juice Studios FAQ