Olive & Opal Photography

Seattle, WA · View map · Visit website

About Olive & Opal Photography

Olive & Opal Photography is an exceptional wedding photography company based out of Seattle, Washington. Owner and lead photographer, Maddy, thrives when tasked with salvaging romantic once-in-a-lifetime events. Her particular ability to capture raw, authentic moments between loved ones on their special day is second to none. Maddy’s artistic style is defined by her expert use of natural light to illuminate facial expressions, and soften landscapes, framing the perfect romantic shots.

Olive & Opal Photography offers couples a number of special services in order to provide them with a truly exceptional wedding photography experience. Maddy takes outstanding candid shots on the scene, as well as staged photoshoots in order to immortalize her clients’ special day in more than one style. Some of their services include the following:

• Engagement photoshoot

L
Liz Weber

Getting married on 12/12/2020

Quick & Fun!

Maddy was so fun to work with and made our experience easy, thoughtful and we enjoyed our session! We got engaged on Monday evening (I had no idea) and we were leaving town Wednesday. I found Maddy on ... Read more Instagram and on a whim messaged her, she had a last minute cancellation and was able to fit us in and we were so thankful! My fiancé hates photos and she made it easy and fun, she incorporated our personalities, our love of beer and travel, and she got our photos turned around in 2 days! Amazing! Just a wonderful person and I am so glad we decided to do the session and have a great momento from the trip! ♥️

Amanda
Amanda Hendrickson

Married on 05/19/2019

Amazing photographer

We absolutely love our wedding photos! They make me cry every time I look at them. Maddy captured all of our special moments so perfectly. She did a wonderful job at showing our story and catching ... Read more candid shots. She was so easy to work with from beginning by helping us to choose exactly what we needed for our day along with being patient while we worked out all of our details. Maddy went the extra mile by finding a PERFECT location to run away to take our couples photos. She was helpful from the start of the day and communicated so well with our DJ and day coordinator. She was also great with our families and their requests! We will treasure these photos forever and I am so grateful for Maddy, they are beautiful. We also love the keepsake box she sent with our flash drive of photos.

S
Sara Wallentine

Married on 07/07/2018

Freaking Great!

Maddie was amazing for our wedding photographer! She freaking ran around Seattle with us to capture every moment from the Seattle Center, a local bar, our rooftop and wedding venue. My husband's ... Read more brother is specials needs and she didn't skip a beat capturing the perfect family photo that everyone of our family members love. Thank you Maddie so much for capturing all the perfect moments throughout our day.

Olive & Opal Photography FAQ