Olive & Rye Creative

Rochester, NY · View map

About Olive & Rye Creative

Olive & Rye Creative is a premier videography and graphic design studio located in Rochester, New York. Lead filmmaker Jason Stoy has been working with couples since 2011 to preserve their happiest moments and memories. He has worked on film sets and for studios across the country, preparing high-quality videos that are both imaginative and emotive. Jason Stoy will work with you to create an authentic, meaningful wedding film that you can cherish forever. Olive & Rye Creative strives to create an unforgettable day.

Olive & Rye Creative offers several different videography packages to suit the needs of every couple and their budget. Jason will work with you to design a package that is both affordable and will provide you with the best film for your needs. You can book up to eight hours of videography coverage on your wedding day. Both a highlight clip and full-feature films are available. Audio overlays will be used to enhance the sentimentality of your video, along with optional aerial coverage. Additional amenities are available in select packages or as add-ons. These include two cameras, two videographers, additional hours of coverage, personal audio recording, raw footage, and client revisions.

Other Services

Jason’s wife, Erica, provides on-site hairstyling services for brides and wedding parties. She has over a decade of experience and will happily work with you to create a beautiful bridal look. Erica offers hairstyling services for the following events:

• Weddings

3 Olive & Rye Creative Reviews

H
Holly

Married on 02/15/2019

Couldn't ask for a better team

Jason and Erika we great though the whole process. They were in touch with me before making sure to have a good time line on everything and knowing what we have planned and what we would like. Then ... Read more once our day came they were amazing! Jason made sure to capture every part of everything just right and was so nice and sweet. Erika was so helpful she even helped me carry my train while I was coming inside from my pictures from outside. They made sure to get all of our day but also way never in eh way our see so it was perfect 💜 I would suggest them to everyone!

J
Jim Tuchrello

Married on 01/05/2019

They did a outstanding job for use!!!

I would recommend the to all for any type of event you’d like to capture on video! Read more I would recommend the to all for any type of event you’d like to capture on video!!

Jennifer
Jennifer

Married on 01/04/2019

Spectacular!

Jason and Erica are so professional, organized, and talented. They were a last minute addition to our wedding plans and we could not have been happier with our decision to include them. We had an ... Read more initial phone call to discuss our hopes for our day, and they were so organized. I met them for the first time on our wedding day, they made a great first impression as they were eager to get started. Their equipment is so professional. They have a great vision and came up with some great ideas for unique shots. They emailed me a 1 minute teaser pretty quick, and it got us so excited to see the final video. Once I got the final video, my husband and I watched it together and both were crying because of how beautiful it is. My brother in law texted me after he saw it too and was raving about how great it was. We both highly recommend Olive & Rye Creative! Thank you Jason and Erica!!

Olive & Rye Creative FAQ