Olivia Cooks For You

Brooklyn, NY · View map · Visit website

About Olivia Cooks For You

Olivia Cooks For You is a wedding catering company based in Brooklyn, New York. They provide highly personalized menus to couples and their loved ones on their special day. Owner and head chef Olivia has been in the food and beverage industry for more than 25 years, and personally oversees your menu planning. To help guide you through the process and ensure it’s relaxing and smooth, olivia cooks for you has a staff of highly experienced wedding professionals.

Cuisine
Before the wedding, Olivia Cooks For You is happy to invite you and your partner for a tasting. This will ensure you are satisfied with your custom menu and that it fits your personal taste. They are happy to accommodate several dietary restrictions, including gluten-free, lactose-free, no pork, nut-free, vegan, vegetarian. Organic options are available as well. Dessert can be provided, and cake can be cut. Servers are happy to host many different meal options, such as breakfast/brunch, buffet, cocktail reception, family-style, French service, hors d'oeuvres, lunch, plated, stations, and tapas. You can choose from many cuisine types with olivia cooks for you, including:

• American
  • Southern
  • Southwestern
  • Spanish

Other Services
In addition to catering, Olivia Cooks For You offers bar services as well. Bartenders are happy to run a limited or open bar. They can serve house, specialty, and premium beer, wine, and liquor. You are also welcome to select a champagne toast and signature drink. Outside alcohol can be accommodated. The team can provide delivery, setup, and cleanup. There are several event items available as well, including:

• Barware

A
Abby Reilly

Married on 05/17/2019

Delicious!

The food that Olivia cooked for my wedding was SO AMAZING. I really can't say enough good things. The food was good enough to please everyone from the super picky all the way up to the super food ... Read more snobs. People RAVED about the food after the party. Christina, our catering coordinator, was my rock for helping me sort everything out and was a total pro when dealing with my overly-anxious brain. Even the catering servers they brought in were very professional and on top of everything.

John
John Egan

Married on 11/10/2018

Tasteful In Every Way

Working with Olivia Cooks For You was easily one of the best parts of our entire Love Party experience. Professionalism was top notch, we were never worried or stressed along the way, and the food was ... Read more hands-down a major highlight for our guests. Olivia worked with us to create a menu that reflected who we were, while bringing some her own creativity and expertise along the way. Honestly, after our initial tasting, the thing we looked forward to (dare I say even more than the ceremony?!?) was eating the food. Thanks for an incredible menu and overall experience, Olivia. We were utterly satisfied.

A
andrea

Married on 09/07/2018

Absolute PERFECTION! The food was the highest quality and mouth-watering, the presentation exquisite, the servers were 5-star-restaurant quality, and Olivia and her team were absolute pleasures to ... Read more work with. Together we chose a stand-out menu that WOWed my guests. They literally couldn't stop talking about how DELICIOUS it was - they were naming each appetizer and dish in tremendous detail. So many of my guests told me they wished they had the same meal the next day! Most of my guests said it was the best wedding they ever attended, and food is one of the most critical parts! We had STUNNING, hand-passed appetizers including Salmon Tartar with Lemon and Fresh Chervil in Black Sesame Cone, Wild Mushroom and Rosemary Mini Arancini with Black Truffle Cream, Lamb Meatball in Spiced Tomato Sauce with Creamy Feta and Herb Dip, and many others, including crowd-pleasing, hand-shucked Oyster Bar. Dinner consisted of a MELT-IN-YOUR-MOUTH garlic and herb roasted Beef Tenderloin, Fresh Herb and Lemon Crusted Salmon with Chervil Cream, Wild Rice, Leek and Wild Mushroom Pilaf, and a bounty of in-season vegetable sides including Olivia's famous Creamy Yukon Gold Potato Purée. All served family style which delighted my guests and facilitated an extra layer of bonding and love at each table. When you start your wedding planning process, it can be overwhelming as you assess many possible vendors. BUT as soon as we met Olivia during the initial tasting, the food blew me away and we knew we had to work with her because she had the best energy & vibe, and incredible attention to detail and personal touch that really stood out among everyone else. And that great care and attention came through in so many ways. Her execution partner, Christina, was a delight to work with during the entire planning process (which, for my venue, included managing the rentals). The entire process was effortless and the final product FAR EXCEEDED my expectations. Thank you, Olivia and Christina!!!