Olivia Grace Bridal

San Antonio, TX · View map · Visit website

About Olivia Grace Bridal

Olivia Grace Bridal offers a memorable wedding gown shopping experience to each and every bride to help her find the perfect wedding gown.

With a large collection of gowns in all shapes and silhouettes, our appointments are tailored to your unique style and taste, and you will be paired with a knowledgeable and helpful stylist to ensure your dress is completely you and fulfills your vision for your incredibly special day.

Dress prices range from $1,500-$3,500 and we encourage appointments so that we can truly focus on you and helping you find your dream dress.

Give us a call at 210-876-5366 or book an appointment online at www.oliviagracebridalshop.com - we would love to meet you!

3 Reviews for Olivia Grace Bridal

3 Olivia Grace Bridal Reviews

Victoria
Victoria Longoria

Getting married on 05/11/2019

Very helpful!

I am from Corpus Christi, and took a day trip to San Antonio to look for my wedding dress. I tried two other places before Olivia Grace, and I was so discouraged. My best friend and I walked in ... Read more without an appointment, but we were not turned away. She immediately pulled a handful of dresses in my size, even though they were working an appointment. I told Alice I wanted something with sleeves, and lo and behold she pulled out THE ONE. She was so helpful through everything! I love my dress, and cannot wait for it to arrive!

Krystle
Krystle

Getting married on 03/09/2019

Had such a wonderful experiance with my day visit to Olivia Grace Bridal! The very first dress I tried on was the one! I would recommend Olivia Grace Bridal to any bride! Read more Had such a wonderful experiance with my day visit to Olivia Grace Bridal! The very first dress I tried on was the one! I would recommend Olivia Grace Bridal to any bride!!

S
Sarah

Married on 11/17/2018

Best Dress Boutique in San Antonio

All of the ladies at Olivia Grace Bridal were amazing! My mom, mother-in-law, and I had so much fun dress shopping in their super comfortable private room. The sofa and snacks made for a great ... Read more experience. I also loved that the consultants really listened to what I envisioned in a wedding dress and also pushed me to try on a few things I hadn't considered beforehand which led to me finding my absolute dream dress! They even went above and beyond to help make the dress affordable for me. I couldn't think of a better place to have started the wedding planning adventure. I continue to get compliments on how amazing my dress was. This shop is such a gem in our big city - your dress shopping experience will not be complete without a visit there!

Olivia Grace Bridal FAQ