Olivia Grace Bridal

San Antonio, TX · View map · Visit website

About Olivia Grace Bridal

Olivia Grace Bridal is a wedding gown store located in San Antonio, Texas. They offer a relaxing and memorable experience to their clients, and are pleased to offer a large collection of gowns in all shapes and silhouettes from sizes 8-28. Their appointments are specially tailored to your unique taste, and a knowledgeable stylist is there to offer assistance every step of the way. Owner Razil Suarez Owen loves all things wedding-related, and is happy to provide a space that allows for her clients’ dreams to come true.

Olivia Grace Bridal is pleased to offer experiences by appointment only, to avoid the store becoming overcrowded and overwhelming. They receive new gowns seasonally, and their turnaround time is 6-8 months. Additionally, they host sample sales and trunk shows. Along with bridal gowns of all sizes, including plus-size options, Olivia Grace Bridal offers bridal belts, hair accessories, jewelry, and veils to help complete your outfit.

9 Reviews for Olivia Grace Bridal

9 Olivia Grace Bridal Reviews

Sthephanie
Sthephanie Arellano

Getting married on 03/07/2020

Wonderful Experience!

I originally went to another bridal boutique but they didn’t have the style of dresses I was looking for so they referred me to Olivia Grace. They squeezed me in to their schedule that same day and it ... Read more was a great experience. Grace was so sweet and accommodating! They scheduled me in for a second appointment the next day and I found my dream dress. They have a VARIETY of dresses to choose from. Very clean and cute boutique!

C
Crystal

Getting married on 02/08/2020

Amazing Bridal Shop

This dress shop was amazing from the small details of the beautiful atmosphere to the superior and professional customer service. I drove 2 hours to San Antonio to visit 4 dress shops and Oliva Grace ... Read more was my last appointment of the day. Not only did I find my dress at Olivia Grace, I received the best service of all 4 shops I visited. Bianca was the girl who helped me during my appointment and she is absolutely the best. She listed to what I wanted, stayed in my budget and was patient and did not rush me like other shops. I highly recommend this shop to all brides !!

M
Mercedes

Getting married on 09/21/2019

Excellent experience

This was my first time trying on dresses and I didn't feel the need to look anywhere else. Everyone was very nice and professional and made me feel special and welcomed. Thank you again for helping ... Read more find the perfect dress!