Olivia Williams Photography

Sturbridge, MA · View map

About Olivia Williams Photography

Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life! Let us capture the story of your day.

Our wedding prices start at $2000 and all of our weddings get a free 30 minute engagement session. They also receive one 8x10 to display at the wedding.

To ensure we capture your entire wedding story we prefer to attend your rehearsal to familiarize ourselves with the ceremony location. We strongly encourage you to fill out the photo check list that is on our wedding contract.

In addition to your wedding portraits, you can add our breath taking wedding video. We combine the portraits we took at your wedding along with partial vido footage of your wedding. Toss in some music of your choice and then you have a wonderful video keepsake of your special day.

To find out more go to our website.
www.oliviawilliamsphotography.com

2 Reviews for Olivia Williams Photography

2 Olivia Williams Photography Reviews

M
Marc

Married on 10/20/2007

I met Olivia Williams to take our wedding pictures. I completed our transactions feeling like I was dealing with a friend. I gratefully give my highest recomendation. Read more I met Olivia Williams to take our wedding pictures. I completed our transactions feeling like I was dealing with a friend. I gratefully give my highest recomendation.

K
Kim

Married on 07/12/2008

We were very pleased with the professionalism and execution of the photo sessions/wedding. Olivia and Josh were a pleasure to work with and captured the shots naturally. The timing of their shots is ... Read more impeccable.

Olivia Williams Photography FAQ