Olmsted String Quartet

Louisville, KY · View map

About Olmsted String Quartet

The Olmsted String Quartet is one of the most sought after ensembles for wedding ceremony music, corporate events, and parties. The group performs from Louisville to Cincinnati featuring both classical music as well as original arrangements of popular contemporary songs, bringing a level of artistry and professionalism that your guests are sure to notice.

5 Reviews for Olmsted String Quartet

5 Olmsted String Quartet Reviews

K
Kayla Peege

Married on 03/23/2019

Wedding Ceremony Trio

The trio played the majority of the music requested. They were very flexible with schedule times being changed at last minute. Read more The trio played the majority of the music requested. They were very flexible with schedule times being changed at last minute.

Rosie
Rosie Jennings (For Allison Gable)

Married on 12/30/2018

Love the Olmsted String Quartet!

I hired the Olmsted quartet for the wedding of a friend of mine. I thought they were so wonderful, that I contracted them again for my daughter's wedding in December of 2018. I found David Lisker very ... Read more very easy to work with - very professional - very prompt to answer emails - and very accommodating to find all the music that I needed. I am a musician myself so the quality of music if very important to me. I received so many compliments on the music after my daughter's wedding. I would give them an A+ rating! Bravo!!!

F
Felicia

Married on 07/28/2018

Olmsted string quartet was professional, talented and added ambiance to our outside wedding! We were out in the boonies but made it early to set up, work a smile on their face! It was really worth us ... Read more budgeting in to our overall wedding expenses because it really set the mood and vibe we were going for! I can't imagine my wedding being what it was without them.