Olujr Photographr

Chicago, IL · View map

About Olujr Photographr

A visual storyteller and an ardent hunter of precious moments at wedding ceremonies and joyful celebrations. Creative and artistic professional, adept at photographing events and producing innovative concepts

21 Reviews for Olujr Photographr

21 Olujr Photographr Reviews

T
Tiana

Married on 07/29/2017

Olu was the most amicable, accommodating, professional and experienced photographer that I have ever met! He photographed both my engagement and my wedding pictures. He was THE BEST! I would refer him ... Read more to anyone that is looking for someone to capture their most precious moments!! He was THE BEST... I literally look back on my wedding photos and can relive my day!!

C
Charlyn

Married on 07/22/2017

Impeccable. OluJr Photography handled our engagement and wedding photos. The engagement shoot was so easy and comfortable. Olu simply gave us directions for lighting purposes and let us interact as a ... Read more couple. The results were so much better than I could have imagined. On our big day his team only multiplied the greatness. He caught beautiful candid moments and natural posed shots. The man gave me his shoes so we could take photos in the grass without my heels sinking! His entire team moved like a well oiled machine. They never pulled focus. I saw shots and wondered how Olu and his team took it without intruding. Seamless. Just perfection.

S
susan

Married on 02/25/2017

Olu is very professional. We booked him for our Pre-wedding photos last minute because our initial photographer kinda disappointed us. After meeting with Olu and speaking with him briefly before our ... Read more shoot, we felt like he was a friend already. He made us feel very comfortable and at ease during the shoot. We also used Olu for our wedding photos too because we loved how he captured real emotions in pictures. Olu was simply incredible. I highly recommend him.