Oly Photography

Seattle, WA · View map · Visit website

About Oly Photography

Oly Photography is a photographer located in Seattle, Washington. With nearly a decade of experience in wedding photography, Oly Photography’s approach is purely organic, capturing life and magical moments as they happen.

Services Provided

Oly Photography is owned and operated by Christine. Her naturalistic style and honed photography skills allow her to capture many emotional and candid moments throughout your special day. From the engagement to the final dance of the evening, Christine is able to take these special instances and create portraits that will be cherished for a lifetime and beyond. With attention to detail, Christine offers one-on-one consultations to ensure the client’s requirements and desires are met. She provides an array of services as well as fully customizable wedding packages. Potential clients are encouraged to reach out directly if they wish to discuss packages and services.

7 Reviews for Oly Photography

7 Oly Photography Reviews

Robyn
Robyn Anderson

Married on 10/13/2018

Small Wedding

Christine's beautiful style and perfect eye produced truly special and gorgeous photos of our special day. She was fun to work with and a true professional. Her images are ones we will cherish ... Read more forever. If you are looking for absolutely stunning photos you can count on Oly Photography. I am so glad she was the one to capture our day.

A
Alexandra

Married on 08/12/2018

Summer wedding and engagement pictures

We did engagement pictures with Christine along with our wedding. She was responsive from the beginning, extremely organized, and easy to work with. She helped us determine an appropriate timeline for ... Read more our day and keep things running smoothly. When my bouquet arrived at the venue and was too big, she knew it wouldn’t look right in pictures and was willing to tell me that so we could get it adjusted. For our pictures-they came out beautiful. Christine took them efficiently so it didn’t feel like we were posing forever. The photos of some of the details from our wedding were shot perfectly. Christine wasn’t the cheapest photographer we got quotes from, but her pictures were head and shoulders above those. She has quality work and professionalism that makes her easy to work with, especially when coordinating multiple vendors.

Alfreda
Alfreda

Married on 05/19/2018

Amazing value, amazing photos, amazing photographer

My husband and I wanted a small, budget friendly wedding. However, the one area we wanted to make a big investment in was our photographer because they would capture all of the memories that would be ... Read more remembered for a lifetime. I am extremely picky about the way photos look, and wanted someone who could capture the beautiful PNW outdoors & awesome portraits, and also do it in a way that was timeless. Enter Christine, the owner of Oly Photography! We hired her in January for a May wedding, and she was extremely prompt in replying and getting things all booked up. We had a phone conversation to make sure she was "the one" and it was abundantly clear just from that one conversation that she was going to be perfect for our wedding. I will start by saying husband & I are incredibly awkward nerds, so I was feeling some anxiety over how we'd look and whether our poses would be really weird. Christine directed us into poses that looked great and also took a lot of candids; I was shocked at how good we looked in like 99% of photos (the other 1% are us being weirdos which I loved anyway). Christine is also extremely nice and was able to put us at ease with her jokes and super sweet demeanor. The engagement session was at Rattlesnake Lake, in February, on a windy day, and it was extremely, extremely cold. We ran around getting photos in the woods and Christine was a trooper despite her hands being completely frozen. When we got our engagement photos back after about 2 weeks, I cried because they were so perfect. They captured the love my husband and I have for each other, without anything looking fake or forced. As an added bonus, leading up to the wedding, Christine was a huge help with getting our wedding day timeline sorted out. She explained all of the important things that needed to happen, and when. We went back and forth with some hour-by-hour schedules, and were able to come up with a timeline that would ensure we could capture everything we wanted! Christine arrived on time on the big day and got right to work, snapping detail photos and starting to coordinate things. She actually helped keep everyone on track since she knew our schedule and I was locked away in a room trying to hide from my groom, lol. We had her for 6 hours, which I think was enough time to get the basics down, but if I could do it again I probably would have sprung for a couple more hours of coverage, to get some of the more relaxed/fun moments after the reception dinner was over. Within 6 hours Christine did detail shots, getting ready shots for bride & groom, father's first look, family photos with aunts/uncles/parents, the ceremony, certificate signing, bride & groom portraits, and then the reception dinner & cake cutting. The photos themselves came out absolutely incredible, I have no idea how to pick which ones to put on the walls because I love every single one. I felt that she was almost invisible during the big day and was surprised to see some of the things she captured, because I never noticed her there, lol! As far as turnaround time goes, we got some sneak peek photos a few days after the wedding, and the rest of them (approx. 800) about a month after the wedding. Christine went above and beyond my expectations and I am blown away how good the photos are. I was a crying mess for most of the day and she still managed to make the photos look beautiful!! Finally, price - Christine is an absolute steal, she offers a top tier level of quality and professionalism for an amazing price. Other Seattle-area photographers significantly more than she does, and then tack on high travel fees or make you pay for the engagement session, photo hosting, access to photos, etc. on top of that. I was in complete shock when I saw her prices, I just assumed she was going to be charging way more than she did. She never charged us a penny extra over what we agreed to and there were no unexpected charges/costs that came up. So, thank you for being amazing, honest, & affordable Christine!! I highly recommend entrusting your wedding day to Christine, she will do an amazing job. We plan on going back to her for any photos we may need in the future!!