Olympia Catering & Events

Tampa, FL · View map

About Olympia Catering & Events

Olympia Catering & Events is a premier wedding caterer serving the Tampa Bay region of Florida. Since 1924, Olympia Catering & Events has catered thousands of events. No matter what type of dining experience you have in mind, from hors d'oeuvres to a six-course meal, Olympia Catering & Events is happy to work with you to make it happen.

When you book with Olympia Catering & Events, you’re booking everything from a chocolate fountain to a champagne toast complete with a bartender. Olympia Catering & Events offers a variety of catering services and serving styles so you don't have to do anything except enjoy fine dining on your special day. These services include:

• Buffet
  • Server(s)
  • Stations
  • Dessert
  • Tastings
  • Cocktail reception

Cuisine
Everything at Olympia Catering & Events is cooked to perfection. Olympia Catering & Events’ cuisine styles include:

• American
  • Southern
  • Mexican
  • French

Other Services
Olympia Catering & Events always aims to please, so they don’t stop at curating delicious cuisine. They also provide a variety of other services to make the day go smoothly. These services include:

• Delivery

254 Olympia Catering & Events Reviews

Liz
Liz Carlson

Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing food, professsional service and great customer service

Our decision to hire Olympia was made after the first bite at our scheduled tasting. Sherri went above and beyond helping us create a delicious and memorable menu for our wedding guests. We ... Read more appreciated her honesty when it came to certain dishes and trusted her judgement and suggestions on others. The staff was so professional and attentive the day of our wedding, and the food was absolutely delicious. So many of our guests continue to talk about how good the food was. Thank you, Sherri, for exceeding our expectations!

C
Christian

Married on 04/14/2019

Excellent food, fantastic service

Sherri was absolutely amazing. She was warm, friendly and went above and beyond to make sure our vision for the day came to life and that our needs were taken care of. And the food was delicious! ... Read more We've had multiple guests comment on the quality of our food. We could not be happier. Highly recommend!

N
Natalie

Married on 04/06/2019

Nothing Less Than Outstanding!

I don't know where to begin! Nearly two months after my wedding, I am still having people rave about the food! From the appetizers, entree, and midnight snack - everything was outstanding! You can't ... Read more go wrong here. Everything was served promptly and hot! No need went unmet - the whole staff at Olympia was outstanding. They even went as far as bringing my husband and I a fresh, hot meal after we said our "hello's" to everyone! They think of everything! They are very professional, friendly, and dedicated to making your event go off without a hitch! By far, the best decision we made was to hire Nancy for our day of coordinator. If you want a stress free wedding day, there isn't even a question! She is truly phenomenal. If anything went wrong wedding day, I couldn't tell you. Everything went smoothly and timely. I was never left wondering "What next?" or "What do I do?". I trusted her with a lot of the details of our day and I am so glad I did. She is incredibly experienced and has an amazing eye. She helped guide us every step along the way - menus, linens, ambiance, etc. Our wedding was so beautiful and enjoyed by all. I know for a fact that it had everything to do with Nancy and her team. Thank you Olympia and Nancy for making our day perfect!