Olympia Retreat Events and Boutique

Tacoma, WA · View map

About Olympia Retreat Events and Boutique

Olympia Retreat Events and Boutique is a full-service Bridal consulting agency, which specializes in Day of Coordination, Destination Weddings, Military Weddings, Elopements, Religious Ceremony Weddings, Encore Weddings, Double Weddings and much more.

We Value our low packages because every bride deserves her dream wedding at the perfect price!

Our company is based on the belief that our clients' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from referrals. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.

1 Reviews for Olympia Retreat Events and Boutique

1 Olympia Retreat Events and Boutique Reviews

Jacinta
Jacinta

Married on 08/19/2017

4.2

Jamesy was our coordinator and officiant. She made the skirt for my cake table, a few signs I asked for and water bottles for my ring security and flower girls. They turned out perfect! She gave us ... Read more some ideas to customize the ceremony and vows. As far as we knew everything ran smoothly. Looking back, I wish I had seen some of the set up before guests arrived. There were 2 things I would have liked done differently, but the guests didn't know the difference and that's what mattered. She did the set up and tear down to get us out on time, and was super easy to work with.

Olympia Retreat Events and Boutique FAQ