Omaha Officiants

Omaha, NE · View map · Visit website

About Omaha Officiants

Omaha Officiants is now under new management - Omaha Officiants-I Tie The Knots. You can see our profile here on Wedding Wire and on The Knot.

Visit our Website at www.itietheknots.com or call 402-965-1060.

151 Reviews for Omaha Officiants

151 Omaha Officiants Reviews

M
Featured
Marissa

Married on 10/21/2017

If I could give Royal more than 5 stars I would; he was absolutely amazing! It is not often that you receive compliments about the ceremony but almost everyone commented how great he was and how much ... Read more they enjoyed our ceremony. We had the opportunity to pick out our readings and write our own vows. He kept us calm and cool while we were up there and got rid of our nerves. I cannot say enough good things about him! You cannot go wrong with him!!

A
Anastasia Grill

Married on 10/26/2018

Chaplain Royal is THE officiant in Omaha

I love how personalized our ceremony was with Chaplain Royal. Not only is he a kind and caring person, but he really worked hard to make sure the day was perfect for us. He's very easy to work with, ... Read more and he's just so good at what he does. I HIGHLY recommend him.

B
Brianna Pererson

Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding Ceremony

Easy to work with. He is fun and personal and helped make our day go smoothly! Read more Easy to work with. He is fun and personal and helped make our day go smoothly!