Omaha Wedding Group - Janousek Florist

Omaha, NE · View map · Visit website

About Omaha Wedding Group - Janousek Florist

Omaha Wedding Group - Janousek Florist is a wedding floral design company based in Omaha, Nebraska. The professional and knowledgeable staff craft one-of-a-kind flower arrangements for a couple's special day. The company provides a customizable experience by allowing couples to take control over the color selection and flower choice. Whether a classic, rustic, glamorous, or contemporary, the team designs flower arrangements that can match any wedding theme.

Experience
For over 100 years, Janousek Florist has partnered with Omaha Wedding Group to turn thousands of dream weddings into realities. With over 30 years of experience, wedding consultants Shelly Krenk and Michael Taylor ensure a stress-free experience from concept to completion. Shelly and Michael use their 25 + years of experience to help guide couples in the decision-making process.

Omaha Wedding Group - Janousek Florist crafts various floral arrangements such as flower girl baskets, boutonnieres, corsages, table arrangements, bouquets, aisle décor, alter décor, and chuppah décor. The florist also provides the following services:

• Delivery

S
Featured
Sarah

Married on 06/10/2017

Janousek Florist did such an amazing job with our wedding flowers. Shelly was so attentive to every detail, she truly made my dreams a reality! From the consultation to the big day, I had more than a ... Read more few changes to make, and they were nothing but accommodating and were so helpful! The bridal bouqeuts were simply stunning, and we received so many compliments on our arrangements. Looking back through our photographs, our flowers were some of the most gorgeous details of our whole day!

Kari
Kari Roegge

Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing Company!

Janousek Flowers is truly amazing! My flowers came out perfect, even better than I had expected! Shelly was wonderful to work with, and she didn't get deterred when I said that I hated flowers! She ... Read more just kept right on going. She listened to EVERYTHING I said and wanted and she truly brought my wedding day together! I would recommend Janousek Flowers for ANY event, or if you are getting flowers just because! Wonderful company, wonderful people! - Kari

O
Olivia

Married on 08/18/2017

The flowers were everything we wanted, the service was incredible, and communication was consistent through the whole process up to our wedding day! Thank you so much, Janousek Florist! Read more The flowers were everything we wanted, the service was incredible, and communication was consistent through the whole process up to our wedding day! Thank you so much, Janousek Florist!