Omega Entertainment

Hill, New Hampshire · View map

About Omega Entertainment

I have loved music my entire life. Owning and operating a mobile disc jockey company is a lot of fun, and I get paid for it! Since 1999, I have been performing at weddings, parties and various school events. This company has been a great blessing to myself, my family and as a career! To contact Omega Entertainment, please call our office: (603) 671-5987 or send an email: omegadjs@comcast.net. We look forward to hearing from YOU! Endless Elegance and Fun All Rolled Into One!

24 Reviews for Omega Entertainment

24 Omega Entertainment Reviews

K
Kayla

Married on 08/12/2018

Tracie and Nora were great! Tracie gave very quick and clear answers to all of my questions through out the process of planning. She was early on our day to set up and stayed late. I felt very ... Read more confident in Tracie and Nora. I never had to worry the whole night about music. They were also great about playing requested songs...which we did A LOT of. We requested a range of things and she had it all! Tracie was so easy to work with. I would definitely recommend her.

H
Hanna

Married on 07/28/2018

Tracie with Omega Entertainment (and her mom! ) was absolutely amazing! After seeing her DJ a friend's wedding, I immediately contacted her for my wedding and man was I lucky to have her! From the ... Read more beginning, she was supportive with any logistical questions we had, responsive, and overall invested in helping make it the best day of our life. Even with rain, thunderstorm, and her equipment getting wet (so sorry about that again!) she communicated with other vendors and our venue coordinator to make sure that the even went smoothly- not to mention the dance floor was packed all night! Thank you so much again Tracie, we very much appreciate all you did for us. We truly cannot thank you enough! Please also give our best to your mom and tell her we say hi! :)

K
Karen

Married on 09/30/2017

Tracy and her mom did such a fantastic job! She answered every form of communication right away and was more than willing to help out any way she could. She played all the music that we wanted and our ... Read more wedding would not have been the same without her. I highly recommend Omega Entertainment!