Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort

Fernandina Beach, FL · View map · Visit website

About Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort

Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort is an exquisite oceanfront wedding venue located in Fernandina Beach, Florida. This sprawling resort boasts over 80,000 square feet of event space spread out across six gorgeous outdoor wedding spaces and three indoor ballrooms. Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort’s many venue options will provide couples and their loved ones with a combination of natural serenity and modern luxury fit for a fairytale wedding.

Facilities and Capacity

Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort is nestled on a stunning 1,350-acre barrier island on Florida’s golden Atlantic coast. You and your loved ones are welcome to celebrate this pivotal chapter of your love story surrounded by breathtaking natural beauty on this lush, oceanfront land, with seven stunning venues awaiting to host the ceremony of your dreams. You can host your wedding on a striking 3.5-mile stretch of white sand coastline, or a more intimate gathering at The Sprouting Project. Couples can also choose from a number of gorgeous indoor ceremony options, including a memorable setting at the resort’s Oceanview Terrace, featuring magnificent panoramic ocean vistas.

Couples can also access nine impeccable reception venues including the pastoral setting of Oak Point Lawn, featuring striking views of Spanish moss-draped oak trees and the vibrant surrounding marshlands. Walker’s Landing offers inspiring views of the Intracoastal Waterway, with a wrap-around sunset vista deck, while the Magnolia Ballroom and Garden features 16,800 square feet of space, paired with a lush and colorful open-air garden. Newlyweds also receive exclusive access to the resort’s nature-inspired spa, to slip further into their ideal state of relaxation.

Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort goes above and beyond in order to provide an unforgettable experience. Newlyweds are gifted a complimentary honeymoon package at one of Omni’s 14 equally impressive nationwide resorts. This luxury resort is fully committed to providing couples with the ultimate wedding experience, and offers the following services:

• Special event coordination
  • Ceremony venue/backup venue
  • Event chairs
  • Citrus-infused water station
  • Guest tables
  • White polyester tablecloths and napkins
  • Mahogany Chiavari chairs
  • China/glassware/flatware
  • Ivory seat cushions
  • Reception entertainment staging
  • On-site ceremony and reception transportation

Cuisine

Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort provides couples with an impressive multi-course reception menu crafted by their executive chef, Todd Ruiz, and his dedicated team of onsite culinary artists. Omni offers guests access to 10 tantalizing on-site restaurants, as well as a delicious and educational farm-to-table experience at their aquaponic greenhouse, “The Sprouting Project”.

Accommodations

Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort provides couples with complimentary oceanfront suites on their wedding night. Wedding guests are given access to a variety of top-tier guest rooms, including 402 direct oceanfront rooms, 27 of which are suites, as well as over 350 private villas.

Location

Omni Amelia Island Plantation and Resort is located in Fernandina Beach, Florida, only 45 minutes from downtown Jacksonville. This resort is also only 33 miles away from Jacksonville International Airport.

14 Reviews for Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort

14 Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort Reviews

M
Meresa

Married on 12/16/2017

My wedding planner initionally recommended the Omni to me when I told her I wanted a little bit of a destination wedding (living in south Florida). I said i wanted to be close, but not to close... ... Read more something different and beautiful! I had never heard of the hotel, googled it, and booked it, without ever visiting the property. From there on out, they never disappointed. My wedding was everything and more and reminded me of a fairy tail. I loved and appreciated everyone from the Omni staff. Everyone we came into contact with went above and beyond for us and our guests. Every stay I had at the Omni including the wedding weekend, was nothing short of perfection! I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a fabulous time, amazing food, and stunning scenery! ! Thanks again for an amazingly beautiful and perfect wedding!! Also a Special thanks to Sune and Dorry !!

Emma
Emma

Married on 10/15/2017

We planned a destination wedding here and I cannot say how thankful we are for Sune and ALL of the staff at Omni Amelia Island. Every single staff member went above and beyond not only for myself and ... Read more my husband, but all of our family and guests as well. The resort is beautiful and very well maintained. The venues and guestrooms are clean. I was worried that things might be in disarray after a hurricane went through a couple weeks before our day, but everything was handled and organized exceptionally. The food was AMAZING!! We never had a bad meal while there. The planning process was seamless with Sune's help-and I have very high organizing and planning expectations being a massive type-A, control freak. :) Already planning a 1st anniversary trip back!

J
Jillian

Married on 02/18/2017

The Omni Plantation as a whole was absolutely wonderful to myself, my family and all of our guests. From when we checked into our villa on Wednesday evening to when we checked out on Sunday morning, ... Read more everything was top notch. The speed of service, the willingness to accommodate, the professionalism and kind smiles the whole time were perfect! All of my guests had nothing but wonderful things to say about the Omni and the staff. We had our ceremony on the beach in front of the hotel and our reception at Walker's Landing. The reception at Walker's was perfect! The set-up, the cake, the food - all great! The cake was four tiered with two different flavors and tasted amazing! The food was so delicious. Normally wedding food can be the worst, their food was so amazing! The only issues that we encountered were with the list of guests staying on the property. The Omni can only pull a list of guests that are staying specifically in the hotel. If you have guests in the villas they can not pull a list for them, which made handing out welcome guest bags a bit difficult. Thanks Sune and Omni for a wonderful wedding weekend!