Omni Charlottesville Hotel

Charlottesville, VA · View map · Visit website

About Omni Charlottesville Hotel

An expansive wedding venue in Charlottesville, Virginia, The Omni Charlottesville Hotel has been a part of the wedding industry for over 20 years. Servicing couples in the Charlottesville, Waynesboro and Richmond areas, the venue is the perfect wedding destination for couples looking for a luxury escape. Renowned for its southern charm, The Omni Charlottesville Hotel is the ideal choice for creating memories!

Facilities and Capacity
Comprised of 12,441 square feet of indoor event space, The Omni Charlottesville Hotel accommodates a maximum of 400 guests with three ceremony spaces and one indoor open air atrium in which to host their ceremony and/or reception.

Couples who choose The Omni Charlottesville Hotel are provided the following amenities for their special day:

• Event planning
  • Tasting
  • Bartender
  • Server(s)

Cuisine
The Omni Charlottesville Hotel offers extensive wedding packages comprised of the following options from which couples can choose:

• Cocktail reception
  • Beer
  • Wine
  • Liquor

Accommodations
Couples may choose from either deluxe rooms offering one king, one queen or two double beds or expansive suites featuring comfortable living areas. In the event guests require ADA accessibility, The Omni Charlottesville Hotel offers rooms featuring enlarged door openings, roll-in showers and more.

Location
Nestled in the heart of Virginia wine country, The Omni Charlottesville Hotel is located on the historic downtown mall, approximately 20 minutes from the Charlottesville International Airport.

20 Reviews for Omni Charlottesville Hotel

20 Omni Charlottesville Hotel Reviews

A
Featured
Axelle

Married on 02/18/2018

Sara Wanderlingh is the most amazing person to work with--she is ALWAYS available, has a solution to everything, and if you can't make your mind up she is ready and waiting to step in. I read reviews ... Read more about the Omni and about Sara before I booked and everyone talked about how nice she was. I took them all with a grain of salt knowing that I do not click well with people in general and thought it would be okay but not as amazing as everyone said. Never in a million years would I have imagined how perfect of a job she and the staff at the Omni would have done. Everything was amazing and every review was correct. From the first visit of viewing the location to our tasting, everything was done with elegance and you really felt special every step of the way. The cocktail hour in the atrium was simply breathtaking, the food was fantastic, the set up was perfect, the guests keep telling me how amazingly they were treated by the staff. They took care of every little detail, even things I over looked. When I said, "I don't know" Sara said, "don't worry I've got it". When I didn't like how something looked on a plate or a certain ingredient Sara assured me she would make it perfect. When Sara was on maternity leave her replacement was equally as wonderful. I could not have asked for a more perfect day. I would recommend the Omni to anyone that is looking for a sophisticated, fun, beautiful, yet affordable wedding in Charlottesville. I loved loved loved it!!! Thank you!

L
Lisa

Married on 04/21/2018

The elevator makes an awesome entrance. Read more The elevator makes an awesome entrance.

L
Lauren

Married on 10/07/2017

The Omni was great to work with for our wedding reception! They were very responsive to emails and were super organized with all of our requests and timelines. We worked with both Sara and Deana and ... Read more they were great. They made the ballroom look so beautiful and put our tables together exactly as we requested. They were willing to meet with us whenever we needed and discuss any ideas/issues/questions we may have. They made our wedding day so stress-free!