Omni Hotels & Resorts

9 Omni Hotels & Resorts Reviews

E
Elizabeth

Married on 09/12/2015

The Omni has been so wonderful to work with in setting up a room block for our guests. They did not require us to guarantee a certain number of rooms and they gave our guests an amazing room rate. Read more The Omni has been so wonderful to work with in setting up a room block for our guests. They did not require us to guarantee a certain number of rooms and they gave our guests an amazing room rate.

E
Ellen

Married on 12/15/2012

The Florida Room inside the Omni Jacksonville Hotel was the perfect venue for our daughter's wedding. The room itself is gorgeous, with it's breathtaking chandelier, and the acoustics for the band ... Read more were just perfect. The food (filet mignon and shrimp duo) was delicious- you could literally use a butter knife for the filet, no joke, and the service was impeccable. Manager, Katherine Keiter, was with us every step of the way with the planning, and couldn't have been more helpful. Our family was made to feel like royalty the night of the wedding by everyone at the Omni; we would definately consider them again for our next big event.

K
K.

Married on 10/20/2012

Despite my daughter's wedding event being very small, we were treated just as special as if it were a large event, making my daughter feel special throughout our stay. Thanks to Holly Wright for ... Read more everything she did over the course of the weeks of our planning. I was planning the event in Florida from my location in Maryland and Holly made it a breeze for me! ALL of the staff was very accommodating throughout the course of the day and the Omni Jacksonville Hotel obviously makes customer service priority one!