Omni Occasions

Corona, NY · View map · Visit website

About Omni Occasions

Omni Occasions LLC is a wedding planning business based out of Queens, New York. With a background in stage production on Broadway, owner Christine has more than enough experience to bring your dream for your wedding day to life. She is available to help plan your wedding ceremony, reception and rehearsal dinner, and she is also willing to travel to help out with your big day.

In the past, Christine has create gorgeous civil, destination, eco-friendly, military and non-religious weddings, just to name a few. She, along with two other planners, is dedicated to ensuring that your wedding day is the best day of your life. Wedding planning services include:

• Budget analysis

3 Omni Occasions Reviews

K
Kristine

Married on 09/14/2017

Christine is very professional. She is very detailed, well organized and takes my feedback very seriously. She is always gearing towards pleasing the bride’s vision and combines it with her creativity ... Read more and artistry.

T
Tamara

Married on 04/22/2008

I have had the pleasure of working with Christinea on several events and it is always a pleasure working with her. Her dedication and attention to detail is exemplary. She ability to work with ... Read more different people during each production and cast, attest to her amazing professionalism.

K
Karlene

Married on 11/26/2017

I have nothing but good things to say about Omni Occassions. I interviewed about three event planners for my event, but something about her stood out. From the day I started working with her I knew I ... Read more was in good hands. I was never made to feel like I was bothering her with my questions and concerns. Every question was handled with grace, and never hesitated at the very end with last minute back and forth and changes. Christine has an eye for detail and an eye for class, she also has relationships with different vendors for different budgets. She took charge at the event and made sure everything was executed perfectly. She was always available and always willing to give her opinion and thoughts on things I was unsure of. There is absolutely no way I could have executed an event of this magnitude without her expertise. I can't wait to have another event so I can hire her again!

Omni Occasions FAQ