Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate

Davenport, FL · View map · Visit website

About Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate

The Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate is a hotel and wedding venue in ChampionsGate, Florida. Located in a beautiful, master-planned community, this resort will impress even the most discerning wedding couple with attentive service, exceptional banquet room facilities and luxury guest accommodations. No matter the size and scope of your wedding celebrations, the staff at Omni Orlando Resort will exceed your expectations and ensure your event is unforgettable.

Facilities and Capacity
With three grand ballrooms (the National, International and Osceola), as well as a variety of beautifully manicured outdoor event locations, this resort is ideal for all your wedding celebration needs. The Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate offers 248,111 square feet of indoor event space and four outdoor wedding spaces to accommodate up to 1,200 wedding guests.

New to the resort, The Grand Salon and Terrace features high-performance pavers, a fireplace, patio, lush event lawn and a 12' x 60' water wall made of natural granite with lighting and water features. The space can accommodate up to 300 wedding guests, and also features bride and groom get-ready rooms for the wedding party.

The Ballroom Commons is an outdoor venue with beautiful tropical landscape and can accommodate up to 600 wedding guests. The ChampionsGate Ballroom features spectacular views and allows couples to host up to 140 wedding guests in this space. Golf Course Commons features lush golf greens and wonderful sunset views to accommodate up to 140 wedding guests. The Ballrooms offer guest accommodations of up to 600-1,000. Champs Hall is an intimate ballroom overlooking the 10th tee and lakeside shores of ChampionsGate. This space can accommodate up to 140 wedding guests.

The Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate offers venue rental for weddings and other social events. Their team of wedding specialists will help you plan every detail of your event so you can focus on your special day. Wedding services available include the following:

• Accommodations
  • Bridal suite
  • Lighting/sound
  • Cake
  • Parking and shuttle

Cuisine
This venue strives to create the perfect menu for all your wedding events and can custom design menus to accommodate your tastes and dietary needs. Entrée options include, filet mignon, free range chicken breast, brined duroc pork chop, garam masala spiced mahi mahi and pan-roasted salmon. We offer buffet, plated and station options.

Accommodation
Enjoy luxury Orlando accommodations in one of their 862 resort guest rooms, suites or designer villas. All accommodations include over-sized modern furnishings and thoughtful touches, luxury bedding and plush bathrobes, as well as high speed wifi in all guest rooms and lobby areas.

In addition to superb accommodations, guests enjoy the range of exciting recreation options including 36 holes of championship golf, five pools ranging from a wave pool and lazy river, to an adults only pool and family pools with pool slides, and 23 private poolside cabanas. A signature Mokara Spa and ten onsite restaurants round out the resort's amenities.

Other Services
This venue is the perfect location for hosting private parties of all sizes. In addition to wedding ceremonies and receptions, this location can accommodate all of your wedding events, such as engagement parties, bridal showers and rehearsal dinners. This venue is also ideal for hosting corporate meetings, holiday parties, birthdays, anniversaries and other special occasions.

Location
The Omni Orlando resort is conveniently located near many Orlando-area theme parks, shopping, dining, arts and outdoor recreation. Guests enjoy the convenience of complimentary shuttle transportation to the Walt Disney World theme parks.

71 Reviews for Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate

71 Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate Reviews

N
Nicole

Getting married on 12/02/2020

From the first time I visited the Omni Resort I knew it would be a special place to hold a wedding. I had spent the weekend relaxing with my sister and taking in the lazy river. By the end of the ... Read more weekend I realized how perfect the setting would be for my wedding. The location was beautiful. You could relax by the pool or enjoy the lazy river. The families could enjoy the kids pool and slide. There was golf and a full spa. Plus there were restaurants and a very nice bar, so I couldn't find anything that was missing. I decided I needed to bring my fiancee and let him see how perfect a location it would be. When I came back to the Omni with my fiancee we made an appointment with Jennifer Smith. She gave us a tour and described the different spots we could have the ceremony and reception. She was more than happy to answer all of our questions regarding the different wedding packages. In talking with her you could tell how much she truly enjoyed her job and how much she wanted to help make it the very best experience for each couple. That was a nice change because we had looked at other venues, where the couples wedding experience was not the top priority. We spent the weekend taking in the resort. We had an incredible dinner at Zen. The next morning we enjoyed the breakfast buffet at Trevi's. I mention these because at both restaurants we had incredible service. The staff was very attentive and made us feel very welcome. Throughout the weekend we noticed how all the staff members were courteous, polite, helpful, attentive and always smiling. So when we thought about the staff, that we would be working with Jennifer, that we would have a beautiful location and all the amenities the resort would offer, we decided that the Omni would be the perfect location for our wedding. As we started to plan our wedding from Virginia, we would make many trips over the next few months to not only meet with Jennifer but to meet other vendors in the area. I should mention that both of our families did not live in the Florida. It was a destination wedding for all parties included. The was the most wonderful part about working with Jennifer, how easy it was to work with her. Any question I had, she was always quick to respond. Even when I called more than once or happened to send five emails in a day, she didn't mind. Her experience and knowledge of the vendors in the area was tremendously helpful. While a wedding will inevitable have stress, Jennifer helped take away some of that stress. She was truly invaluable. Each time we were in the area planning we stayed at the Omni. The resort is so relaxing and the staff so wonderful, once you stay you will fall in love with the resort. Fast forward to the day of the wedding. As Scott and I were both getting ready in separate locations friends and family would pop in to wish us well. When asking how they enjoyed the resort, the comments were always the same. "WE LOVE THE RESORT, the staff is so wonderful, the staff is so polite, the location is beautiful, the lazy river is amazing "... and so on. Hearing that from family and friends, really made us feel good. We knew that it being a destination wedding we wanted our family and friends to really enjoy themselves, and hearing how much they loved it was very gratifying. As we finished pictures our guests enjoyed cocktails and appetizers on the lawn, and at sunset we began our ceremony. Jennifer and her staff had everything covered. When the music started everything just fell into place. All the months of planning and waiting and then having the wedding unfold and be far beyond my expectations. It was so much more than I had pictured. So much of the credit has to go to Jennifer and the staff for making everything run smooth, so we didn't have to worry. We moved on to the reception, where the food was incredible. My husband and I are very adamant about the quality of food. That was something very important to us. We had been to so many weddings where the food wasn't of high quality. We loved the dinner, and so many guests during the reception came up to tell us how much they loved the dinner as well. Instead of having a cake, we choose to do different flavors of cupcakes. They were spot on and everyone enjoyed them. We were in the Championsgate Ballroom and it looked beautiful. The dj kept our whole party moving and out on the dance floor. It was so nice to see both the young and old dancing together and having a great time. All the things you hope will come together to create this beautiful moment did. Not only was it incredibly special for us as it was our wedding day, but it was special for our family and friends. We took great care to make sure that if they were willing to travel that far to be apart of our wedding day that they would enjoy themselves. I cannot emphasis enough how much the staff went beyond expectations and really wowed not only us but our guests. If there was an option to put 10 stars next to quality of service I would. Finding Jennifer at the Omni was the best decision we could have made for our wedding day. She is wonderful to work with and we couldn't have been happier for choosing the Omni Orlando Resort. The other vendors we used in case you are interested: Jessica Leigh Photography White Rose Entertainment Sensational Ceremonies- Rev. Glynn Ferguson LeJeune PCA- Hair and Makeup Eventfully Yours-Ashley Simonds Kissimmee Florist Connie Duglin Linen Rental

Lyndsay
Lyndsay

Married on 07/02/2019

Best Day Ever

We had the most amazing wedding at the Omni, we planned our wedding from Scotland and all the staff we were in contact with were so helpful and made it so easy! We started of planning with Taylor and ... Read more when she left Michelle stepped in and everything was so smooth! Michelle knew everything as if we had been planning with her the whole time, every question was answered quickly a d if there was anything she didn’t know she made sure the correct person was copied in to answer! The venue itself is stunning, we flew over to specifically look at venues and nothing compared to the Omni it had everything us and our guests could need! My parents stayed a few nights earlier and they were treated so well by all the staff they were really made to feel special! When we were staying there were so many surprises and extra touches that just added to our perfect experience! On the day of the wedding all the staff went above and beyond, Kevin and I were never without a drink or something to eat everything was set up and displayed so beautifully! I do not have a bad thing to say about the Omni or any of its staff and would definitely recommend anyone considering the Omni to book!

R
Rajiv Bahl

Married on 10/06/2018

Perfect Experience!

What a great experience. Lindsey and Rebecca were amazing to work with to help create a memorable weekend. Having busy work schedules they were able to coordinate with our wedding planner, our guests ... Read more needs, and went the extra mile to make an incredible time. We could not be happier and would recommend the Omni ChampionsGate to others in the future!