Omni Providence

Providence, RI · View map · Visit website

About Omni Providence

Our Narragansett Ballroom features 22-ft ceilings illuminated by beautiful crystal chandeliers and can accommodate up to 550 guests for dinner and dancing. Our Providence Ballroom provides the perfect venue for a more intimate, romantic gathering with gold candelabra chandeliers. This event space can accommodate up to 125 guests for dinner and dancing.

With over 22,000 sq. ft. of event space, our staff will find the perfect venue for your unique wedding vision!

12 Reviews for Omni Providence

12 Omni Providence Reviews

S
Featured
Shannon

Married on 06/29/2019

Hotel Block

We used the Omni Providence to host our room blocks for our wedding. The sales team was absolutely amazing! I booked the block pretty early since we had a long engagement so our managing sales agent ... Read more got changed maybe 3 or 4 times during the entire process. I would normally complain about that but honestly each agent was super responsive and never made me feel like I was a nuisance for asking questions. They were all top notch! Arda was our sales agent when the actual day of came around. She helped setup lunch to be delivered to my suite on the day of for the girls and it went great. The food arrived right on time and kept us on schedule and it was delicious! The suite she put us in was beautiful and had so much room for us all to get ready in. They even delivered champagne that night for my now husband and I to sit down and enjoy once our big night had finally settled down. My only complaint would be that the guest gift bags were not all delivered to the rooms as they should have been. If a guest has their Do Not Disturb sign out they won’t get it. I wish they would have been delivered prior to check in to avoid that issue. We had some changes in our shuttle schedule so the gift bags had that information for guests. Everyone made it to the venue though so it all worked out. Otherwise, the Omni was such a beautiful hotel and I’m so glad we chose to do our room block there!

M
Margot

Married on 12/31/2018

NYE wedding

Alicia and staff were amazing. I had no idea what to do for centerpieces or even how I wanted the room to look. Alicia gave some great examples and set it up perfectly! The staff there it very ... Read more attentive and so so nice!

K
Kaitlyn

Married on 02/18/2017

I couldn’t have asked for a better venue than the Omni Providence Hotel. From the very beginning, Richard, our coordinator, was responsive to all of our questions. The details of the wedding package ... Read more were clearly explained and there were a variety of choices in terms of linens, uplighting, menu choices, and the set up of the ballroom. The room rate offered for our wedding block was very competitive and the majority of our guests stayed over because of this, making our wedding an all night event! The day of our wedding, I did not worry about a single thing, Richard and his staff set up the cocktail hour space and the ballroom exactly the way I described. The food was delicious from the appetizers to the entrée to the cupcake station and even the late night chicken tender and fries station. Our wedding reception ran perfectly and we have to thank Richard and the staff at the Omni for running a smooth and perfect reception for us and our guests. I highly recommend this venue. Thank You, Kaitlyn & Bill