Omni Severin Hotel

Indianapolis, IN · View map · Visit website

About Omni Severin Hotel

Omni Severin Hotel is a wedding venue located right in downtown Indianapolis. With newly renovated spaces and a wedding package that offers a complimentary stay for the newly wed couple, this hotel is the perfect spot to handle all your wedding needs. Omni Severin Hotel is conveniently located within walking distance from Indianapolis' best restaurants and bars, ready for you and your guests to take advantage of. For your romantic wedding or special event, choose Omni Severin Hotel!

Facilities and Capacity
Hold your wedding ceremony and reception in one of Omni Severin Hotel's indoor event spaces, each adding their own personality to the overall classic, vintage elegance of the venue. Omni Severin Hotel is prepared to host a maximum of 300 guests and offer clients 18 different unique event spaces.

Omni Severin Hotel is a full-service wedding venue that also offers in-house catering by their very own 1913 Restaurant, serving local and regional fresh foods. Services include:

• Accommodations

L
Featured
Lindsay

Married on 09/29/2017

The Omni in Indianapolis was the most elegant location I could have ever imagined to host our wedding! Every associate of Omni Severin was so wonderfully helpful in every aspect! The decisions and ... Read more details were made so easy and efficient by the Omni's Wedding Coordinator, Tara! And the catering was delicious with the most beautiful plate presentation! This day was made perfect by the Omni Severin!

S
Sharon S.

Married on 12/30/2018

Special venue and special treatment!

This is just a wonderful place for a wedding. We had 120 guests including 8 children, a severely handicapped teen, a few elderly with health issues and a number from international locales around the ... Read more world so we were very careful about picking a beautiful venue that showed attention to detail. We worked with Tara Wrin as the Omni coordinator. She was terrific. I can't say enough about her organization and ability to help think through issues or considerations, and make recommendations. Our daughter's wedding at the Omni included the ceremony in their ballroom (looked like a lovely wedding chapel), cocktails in the mezzanine, dinner in the Severin lobby (complete with the beautiful staircase) and then dancing in the converted ballroom. I wondered whether the food would be as good as the tasting and it was! While there was another big wedding in the hotel the night before ours and 4 other wedding blocks we still felt very special. We also had a wedding brunch the next morning. Again, it was well done. Lastly, we wanted special attention on the guests that I mentioned above, especially the teen. At my request the Omni staff identified one of their staff, Alesha, to pay special attention to their needs (really to the teen and the teen's parent) and our guests complimented the attention paid to them. My daughter and son-in-law said they would do it all over again at the Omni (so would I as the MOB who was also the wedding planner). It is a beautiful venue, competitively priced, had delicious food, friendly and helpful staff and people, and a process that is easy to work with and organized. Thank you Tara and the Omni Severin!

Kristy
Kristy

Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding Venue :)

I don't know where to start! The Omni Severin Hotel went above and beyond! Stephanie Burkhart was amazing from start to finish! The hotel is beautiful and I received so many compliments on my wedding! ... Read more :) I really can't thank Stephanie and the staff of the Omni enough. You guys made my wedding unforgettable, and helped me so much during wedding planning! Stephanie helped me modify the menu for special requests and allergies, she even made it so that I could use the Omni shuttle to get to the church, on really short notice. Thanks for everything! If you are getting married in Indianapolis, have your wedding here!!!