Omnivent Inc

Easton, Pennsylvania · View map

About Omnivent Inc

We are Omnivent Inc. and we would love to work for you!

We are an event company that provides a vast selection of services for our customers. We are a preferred vendor at many venues. We love building custom designs, drapery and lighting! If you can dream it, we can build it!

Our company offers professional lighting, drapery, audio/visual support, furniture, chiavari chairs in various colors and decor for a variety of events and occasions.

We are known for our string lighting designs, custom drape looks and our powerful up lighting.

Here at Omnivent Inc., we take pride in our high quality services and meeting our customers expectations. It is our endeavor to distinguish ourselves from other event service companies.

Please take a look at our website, Instagram and Facebook page. The best way to reach our team is through e-mail and feel free to call us to set up an appointment with our team.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Omnivent Team

E-mail: omnigreatevents@gmail.com

Office: 610-810-7077

www.omnigreatevents.com

Doug Mackie, the owner of Omnivent Inc, has toured and worked with Sinead O'Conner, ZZ Top, The Rolling Stones, Sting, and countless others. He has lit up thousands of weddings, and corporate events. He has been a leader in his industry for many years and has the experience to deliver your dream event!

38 Reviews for Omnivent Inc

38 Omnivent Inc Reviews

Suhai
Suhai

Married on 08/02/2019

You get what you want

Omni did an Awesome job decorating my wedding venue, they brought to life what I envisioned. Jeff as great from start to finish. He made my dream wedding a reality. Read more Omni did an Awesome job decorating my wedding venue, they brought to life what I envisioned. Jeff as great from start to finish. He made my dream wedding a reality.

Nicole
Nicole Lipsky

Married on 06/22/2019

Must-have addition to any wedding or event!

We worked with Doug at Omnivent for our wedding in June at Hotel Bethlehem. Doug began working with us nearly a year in advance of our wedding, made the time to meet with us in person, sketch ideas ... Read more out and answer all of our questions. He and his team were able to build the foundation and rigging for an amazing floral installation on the ceiling of our venue, as well as hang our cake from the ceiling!! Omnivent also provided great lighting, chair rentals, and a variety of other items. If you need a production company, don't hesitate to hire Omnivent! Safety is their number one priority and you can rest assured that your event will be run with professionalism, expertise and of course, style.

J
Jennifer

Married on 05/26/2018

I was so happy with the rentals I got from Omnivent. We had gold chairs, white cushions, 3 wine barrels and they did the pergola draping for our wedding. Read more I was so happy with the rentals I got from Omnivent. We had gold chairs, white cushions, 3 wine barrels and they did the pergola draping for our wedding.