On Call Weddings Jamaica

James Hill, JM · View map · Visit website

About On Call Weddings Jamaica

On Call Weddings Jamaica is a wedding officiant service based out of James Hill in Jamaica. Damion Austin is the founder of On Call Weddings Jamaica and is rated as one of the best and most flexible officiants in Western Jamaica. For over 10 years, Daimon Austin has given exceptional entertainment, officiant, and MC services to couples all across Western Jamaica. Damion is incredibly passionate about his craft and has a strong desire to create ceremonies that meet and even exceed the expectations of the happy couple.

On Call Weddings Jamacia can officiate celebrations of all kinds, including non-religious weddings, interfaith weddings, vow renewals, civil unions, and single religion weddings. Damion serves couples who are of Anglican, Baptist, Evangelical, Jewish, Methodist, nondenominational, Orthodox Christian, and Presbyterian faiths. He also allows couples to create their own vows and offers premarital counseling to couples who are interested.

114 Reviews for On Call Weddings Jamaica

114 On Call Weddings Jamaica Reviews

V
Featured
Vickie

Married on 09/19/2018

My husband and I celebrated our 20th year anniversary in Jamaica and renewed our vows. When we first began the planning process I looked online for wedding coordinators in Jamaica and ran across a ... Read more link for "Weddings On Call" so I reached out to Damion Austin. I told him the vision we were wanting for our vow renewal ceremony and he made it happen from beginning to end. He made sure that everything we wanted all came together in one package at a very affordable price-event space, food, drinks, cake, flower bouquet, boutineer, D.J, and pictures. Throughout the time of our planning we were worried about the weather since we was having our ceremony outside at Pier 1 during sunset. Damion and Francine, the event planner with Pier 1, both assured us there was nothing to worry about. On the day of our ceremony it did rain just a little but when it was time for me to walk down the aisle I was surprised to walk into a tent covered, gorgeously decorated area! To say it was a beautiful day is an understatement......the way Francine transformed that entire area from what we had seen at first during our meeting was absolutely breathtaking!! She is an awesome coordinator/planner and and a wonderful person. For her to go out of her way to have the area covered with an elegant, see-through tent so that our day was not ruined by the weather made my heart smile. Damion has been nothing but pleasant to deal with. He kept in contact, responded to messages or calls promptly and it was obvious that making our day special was very important to him. From the first phone conversation to the time we departed the island he made us feel welcomed and comfortable. If anyone is getting married or knows someone who is then my husband and I HIGHLY recommend On Call Weddings Jamaica to officiate and Francine with Pier 1 to plan/coordinate your beautiful day. It is truly a one stop shop. They are very professional and make a great team. Kuddos to them!!! ~The Gregory's~ 9-19-18

Erica
Erica Wynter

Married on 06/01/2019

The Best in the industry

My husband and I found Damion of On Call Weddings to be quite professional and easy to talk to from day 1. We didn't know what to expect from our counseling session with him, however, he did such an ... Read more amazing job we came out feeling a stronger bond as a couple. The ceremony ran smoothly, he dressed based on our theme and let's not talk about the high level of energy he brought to the reception. At the end of our wedding persons kept talking about On Call Weddings.

R
Roy Hodge

Married on 04/10/2019

Paradise Perfect

Damion came through with exactly what we were looking for! He was very professional, personable, flexible and delivered on everything we were expecting. He also hooked us up with an AWESOME ... Read more photographer! We came away from Jamaica with not only a perfect wedding for us, but also some great memories from some great people that represent their country very well. We highly recommend Damion and On Call Weddings!