On Location Artistry By Jennifer LaBella

K
Ksenia

Married on 07/28/2018

Jenny is great!

I had a pleasure of working with Jenny in July 2018 for my wedding. She was so fun and easy to chat with since the moment we met. My trial run was amazing and I absolutely loved it, but I did have a ... Read more couple of remarks and things I wanted to different next time and for the wedding she did exactly what I wanted. She also did my mom's and my bridesmaid's hair and makeup. My only complaint is that the day of the wedding the time management could've been a little better - she was assuring me that we will have enough time for everything, but we really weren't and ended up being almost 40 minutes late arriving to the venue and I felt like she really rushed with my hair and it wasn't as nice as trial run and it did partially fall apart by the middle of the wedding. I did get a lot of compliments though and if I ever need a make up/hair artist I will be calling her again (will just plan a little extra time)

J
Jenna

Married on 12/16/2017

Jennifer did makeup and hair for both myself (bride) and my sister (matron of honor) at my 12/16/17 Pittsburgh wedding. I could not ask for a better experience! Jennifer not only made us both look ... Read more GORGEOUS, but she was also professional, kind, and fun! We had a good time together getting ready for the wedding and helped to ease some nerves! I would recommend Jennifer to anyone! AMAZING work :)

H
Heather

Married on 07/02/2016

This was my first experience having my makeup done and of course I was nervous, as it was for my wedding day. I wanted everything to go smoothly and my makeup to stay perfect all day (even with being ... Read more outside in the middle of summer)! From the moment I met Jenny, she was absolutely wonderful! She really got to know me as a person, my likes and dislikes with makeup, she listened to my wants and concerns, and took note of everything I said in order to create a perfect look for my wedding day. Jenny went above and beyond and even walked me through everything she did, what she used, explained how to enhance my features, and was hilarious the entire time. The day of the wedding, she arrived early and came prepared for everything. She kept a calm, fun-loving attitude the entire time and made everything stress-free and enjoyable! I would recommend Jenny to anyone that is looking for an amazing makeup experience, because you will not only look absolutely beautiful, but you will enjoy every moment of the trial run and the actual day! :-)