On Location Hair and Makeup

Boerne, Texas · View map · Visit website

About On Location Hair and Makeup

On Location Hair and Makeup is an experienced hair and makeup company specializing in weddings and special events, based out of Boerne, Texas. They'll come to you at the venue of your choice, ensuring the morning of your special day is relaxed and stress-free. Their team of licensed stylists are skilled in airbrush makeup, tanning, bridal styling and more. On Location Hair and Makeup looks forward to taking care of all your beauty needs on one of the most important days of your life.

This award-winning company prides themselves on their high-quality service and complete customer satisfaction. They promise to do everything they can to meet your expectations. Renee Green, the owner of On Location Hair and Makeup, has over 10 years of experience in the wedding industry, and offers multiple packages to choose from. Their services include:

• Airbrush makeup

Jennifer
Jennifer Hensley Gibbs

Getting married on 01/05/2021

Renee is the BEST!

WOW- What can I say except Renee is the BEST! I had some bad trials with other hair & make up artists and when I found Renee I read ALL of her reviews. One thing that rings true in everything that I ... Read more read is that she is so much fun to work with. She truly loves her job and makes everyone feel at ease. She is very patient for those of us who are not exactly sure what we want for our wedding day look, and there were a few of us who needed help deciding. Working with Renee is one of the best experiences I've had and she made everyone in the bridal party look their best. She has so many ideas and tricks to make you look perfect. I purchased clip in extensions for the day of the wedding and they matched perfectly when I purchased them. But when I got in the chair to have them put in we realized that after having my hair toned they were a shade brighter. Ugh- I was so disappointed, but Renee jumped in to action and she airbrushed a little make up over them to add low lights and they matched perfectly. Who would have thought to do that????!! I would HIGHLY recommend hiring her for any event you are attending where you want to look your best. Thank you Renee for all of your hard work and making our day so special. We truly enjoyed having you with us all day.

Catherine
Catherine Pena

Married on 07/20/2019

Couldn't Live Without!

Renee is very talented at what she does. My hair and make-up turned out better than I ever expected. This took such a weight off of my shoulders not to have to go to a different location to get these ... Read more these services. Plus Renee was fun and easy to talk to! I highly recommend her services!

K
Kecia James

Married on 03/30/2019

Perfect!!!!

I highly recommend her. She was amazing not only as a hair and makeup specialist but also as a person. It made my day even more special to me to chat with her and she made me look and feel amazing. ... Read more I highly recommend her. She was amazing not only as a hair and makeup specialist but also as a person. It made my day even more special to me to chat with her and she made me look and feel amazing.