On Point Images

Orange, CT · View map

About On Point Images

On Point Images is a wedding photography company based out of Orange, Connecticut and servicing weddings in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and New York. Owner and lead photographer Jesse Anders has over 10 years of experience in professional photography. His photography style blends creative photojournalism with classic, artistic touches. On Point Images offers a range of wedding photography packages that are customizable to fit your needs and budget. The photographer offers an initial consultation and meeting to meet clients and get to know them better.

On Point Images offers a range of photography services to match your needs on your wedding day. Services offered include:

• Engagement shoot

23 On Point Images Reviews

Amanda
Amanda

Married on 10/01/2016

I wish I could give Jesse more than 5 stars. If you aren't sure who to use for photography, don't bother looking any further. From the start, Jesse was so accommodating and professional. He was ... Read more willing to meet us somewhere near where we lived which was so nice. From the day we met with Jesse, we knew we made the perfect choice. We decided to add engagement photos, which we are STILL in love with. He comes up with things on the spot based on what he sees around him. I am so anxious to get our wedding pictures back. We were shown a couple on his camera screen, and I was in pure awe. Jesse was sure to complete our entire portrait list, and does whatever he has to do to get the perfect shot.

T
Tatiana

Married on 08/01/2015

I can't recommend Jesse enough. He is incredibly wonderful to work with; he listens to you and what you want, he makes you very comfortable, and he has the ability to capture beautiful moments. He has ... Read more has given us such a wonderful gift with our wedding photos. He was such an integral part of our special day and has given us memories that we will cherish forever. I would use him again in a heartbeat.

J
Jennifer

Married on 09/21/2014

When I first starting looking for a photographer and searching through countless websites and online portfolios everything seemed to be about the same - beautiful photos, everything looked great, but ... Read more nothing really stood out. Then I had the good fortune of finding On Point Images and as I started to look through Jesse's work I knew he would be the perfect match for our wedding. Our reception was in a historical barn with practically no lighting and very high ceilings and our wedding was outside of the barn - a search through Jesse's work confirmed that he had shot in similar settings with beautiful and artistic results. Communication with Jesse was easy and comfortable - I explained the "feel" I hoped to create for my wedding and I felt confident that he could help me realize my vision. When we met in person Jesse answered all of our questions and shared more information about what the wedding day shot would be like. He asked specific questions related to how involved we wanted him to be with us during the day and what types of photos were most important to us. I felt very prepared going into that day and knowing what to expect. The day of the wedding was truly like a dream come true. Jesse and his assistant Alisha were there throughout the experience, capturing small and big moments, all which are incredibly important to us. They were both professional and very accessible/kind/caring at the same time. It is clear that they both truly enjoy their work as photographers and seemed to have fun shooting the event and interacting with the wedding party and guests. I feel like Jesse captured the true essence of who Brian and I are as a couple. The quality of the photos is outstanding and we were able to get 4X6 proofs of every single photo from the day - they are gorgeous and reliving the day together through those photos has been so much fun.